Michael Kors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Michael Kors Interview Questions

Interviews at Michael Kors

2.6

Sales Supervisor Interview

Interview

There are 3 Step interview process. 1st Face to Face interview. 2nd: You'll role play your selling techniques and skills on the sale floor. 3rd: A second face to face interview

Interview Questions

• How would you motivate your team to increase ADS (Average Dollar Sale) while having a high UPT (Units Per Sale)   Answer Question

Sep 18, 2020 – Michael Kors Human Resources

Cashier/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michael Kors (Woodbury, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview and we all took turns answering questions. It was fairly simple, it was one for the most easiest interviews ive had.. We all had to answer questions like how would we be able to complement an additional item that would match the item the customer is already buying.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales experience?   1 Answer
    • How would you sell our products?   1 Answer

Jul 22, 2020 – Michael Kors Human Resources

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Michael Kors.

Interview

I actually had a very horrible experience. At first it was amazing due to the recruiter that I spoke with she was sweet and awesome. I got a phone call the next day from the store manager and for some reason my phone touch didn’t work on my phone so I called back immediately and the girl who answered said “omg that’s her and starts laughing and I said I just received a call from a manager “me assuming” and she said nope and hung up in my face. Once that happened I went to check my voicemail and my messages and it said hi this is .... calling from and then he hung up. I get an email stating someone looked at my LinkedIn profile and indeed it was the store manager of the location I was supposed to interview for. This all happened in less than 3 minutes. I called back and the manager answered he stated he wanted to set up an interview with me but had to speak with the manager to get her schedule so he could set up the interview. I never received a call back. it made me feel so uncomfortable that he would base a decision off of a picture instead of my resume which clearly he was impressed with because he called me and then decided not to interview me due to my LinkedIn picture.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule like the next few days to set up an interview?   Answer Question

Jul 23, 2020 – Michael Kors Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your interview experience at Michael Kors. We aim to foster an inclusive environment where employees and customers of diverse backgrounds are welcome, valued and celebrated. Your experience does not align with our company’s values. We appreciate your input and will share your feedback with the appropriate team.

-Michael Kors Human Resources

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Michael Kors.

Interview

Took a long time- 2 months. The first two went really quickly. The last one is with upper management and that one took the longest to book. I liked how you interview with each level of management

Interview Questions

Michael Kors Response

Jul 22, 2020 – Michael Kors Human Resources

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michael Kors.

Interview

Everyone I interacted with was lovely from the hiring manager and HR staff to reception. Had a phone interview and in-person interview. Great experience but ultimately decided on a different role.

Interview Questions

Michael Kors Response

May 1, 2020 – Michael Kors Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive interview experience at Michael Kors. To stay up to date on future opportunities, please visit our Careers site at MichaelKors.com/Careers.
    - Michael Kors Talent Acquisition

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Michael Kors.

Interview

One of the best hiring processes. I applied online, two days later I was called and scheduled an interview with GM, a week later she followed up with me and scheduled a 2nd interview with the District Manager which was a FaceTime interview, it was very personable and great. I was told I would do a third interview with the regional manager but then I was called the very next day offering me the position. The whole process took 2-3 weeks max and I had to put my two weeks in at my current job so it was great and all went smoothly. I think it’s important to understand Michael Kors and understand everything the company believes in.

Interview Questions

• What are you metrics of coaching? Tell me about yourself? Why Michael Kors? Mostly customer service and understanding how your management style is.   Answer Question

Key Holder/Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Michael Kors (Detroit, MI) in November 2019.

Interview

Extensive, my position required three interviews. One with the store manager and others with the regional manager. Ig was a relaxed setting but very detailed. Come prepared. Read about the company and understand everything the Michael believes in.

Interview Questions

• How do you connect with the customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michael Kors (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview in Atlanta, beforehand I was asked to bring a style sheet that access's your style and how you would dress someone. Then at the interview I was asked about a list of scenarios and what I would do if a customer responded to me in said situation. After that interview I was asked to do a wpm test, somewhat of a spelling test, and another situational test.

Interview Questions

• What would you say if a frequent customer who has never had an issue with the company, called to tell you that an article of clothing was damaged or not what is expected. How would you respond and what would you say?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michael Kors.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call within a couple days to come in for an interview, the manager asked me a few basic questions like the last time I’ve been into Michael Kors and what I like about fashion, came in and was happy that it was a group interview

Interview Questions

• Had you go around a pick an outfit and asked how you would seek it to a customer   Answer Question

Sale Sign Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Michael Kors (Woodstock, GA).

Interview

It was easy, relaxed, and fun. I felt comfortable and was able to be myself. She took time to get to know me as a person rather just read my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe my work experience   1 Answer