MicroLogic Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at MicroLogic Associates

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Randolph, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MicroLogic Associates (Randolph, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Single interview but after working there I've seen 2 per candidate. Both usually in person. Personality is a big factor but also just good computer discussion with your recent experiences and working with other people providing technical support. Willing to travel to on sites is a HUGE plus. If you are installing car wash software then traveling to site for install puts you far ahead of the rest. However, travel can sometimes be often required.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding or experience with client-server environments?   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MicroLogic Associates (Morristown, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

They were very quick to respond to my online application and within a week I had my first interview. The office atmosphere was very inviting even though they were expanding their offices and there was construction going on. I met with the VP, who was very affable and direct. He told me straight off the bat, exactly what they were looking for in the candidate and then we exchange a few rounds of questions. It was about a half hour meeting, but he said he would like me to come back next week for a second interview. The management here is great. I'm hoping to hear back from them shortly.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions per se. If you know what the job entails and have the knowledge then you will do well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't reach this step yet, but I would gladly accept what was posted initially.

IT Help/Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Randolph, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MicroLogic Associates (Randolph, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Job was posted on Craigslist. Called me in for an interview. Interview was short. They only asked a couple of questions. As any employer, they say they will let you know. Next Monday morning, gave me a call and gave me the job.

Interview Questions

• If I had any networking knowledge and skill   1 Answer