MicroPact Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MicroPact (Herndon, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

First they called me for phone screen.They asked me very difficult questions.I answered most of them but those were not from my resume.I did masters in CS, thats why i was able to answer some questions.At the end the interviewer said.I asked you 7 years experience questions.I said why you asked me those.
Then they called me for in person interview.I refused them.But they contacted me again and again.When i went there.They gave me 1 hour assessment.I have done well.Then after that i was expecting question/answer.
Then a guy came and he put his legs on the other chair infront of him and told me to write this sql query.He knew i worked on hibernate but he gave me.I wrote it.Then he gave me another senior level query to write of 3 tables.I was unable to write.Then he gave me to write a high level java program.I tried half.Then he gave me to write a javascript program.At that time i talked with him that in my resume it is written that i am backend java developer and i also told the phone interviewer then why you are doing this to me.I want to say 1 thing to them.If i had to use the board all the time then why you gave the assessment.Which was also very difficult.If i got the offer.I will never join this company.

Interview Questions

• He gave me three tables and asked me to pick 1 item from table 1 and 1 itme from table 3.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MicroPact

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MicroPact in September 2010.

Interview

Interview consists of 3 tests, a basic Java test, a SQL test, and a logic test. It is basic competency test and anyone who paid attention in college will have no problem in passing. Brush up on your MSSQL. You will also interview with several people. Micropact develops software that allows a user to record large amounts of information easily and create reports among other things.

Interview Questions

• If you were to create a contact management software, how would you do so?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was a non-negotiable offer.