Mid-Atlantic ProTel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mid-Atlantic ProTel

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waynesboro, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mid-Atlantic ProTel (Waynesboro, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very short, the manager already knew me. He told me I was hired before I even left it. It took literally 2 minutes. Easiest interview I've ever had. Manager was kind and asked the questions he would ask anyone.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you would change about yourself?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Mifflin, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mid-Atlantic ProTel (West Mifflin, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very basic interview. They ask all of the traditional sales questions. Make sure to show up as professional as possible. It will take a little while for the hiring process from start to finish.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mid-Atlantic ProTel in December 2009.

Interview

You go to a store and put in a paper application, the manager then reviews the application and sets up an interview. The interview consist of a series of questions. The manager then calls you if he decides to hire you. You then go through a backroubd check and take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen...... The manager then hands you his pena nd you must sell it to them. Make sure when offering the pen to the manager that you ask for the sale and that you offer accessories for thier new pen.   Answer Question