Middlesex University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Middlesex University Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.6

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hendon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Middlesex University (Hendon, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

When I arrived before the panel interview I had to sit a 30 minute skills test relating to HR. The Interview consisted of a 3 person panel who asked similar questions to what was asked in the application form. Questions were asked based mainly on HR experience. They wanted a lot of first hand examples of your skills and how you have dealt with certain situations.

Student Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Middlesex University (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Group assessments, situational evaluation, Mindfulness in a particular situation, case study and one on one interviews. One whole day with the staff to understand the working of the role. Tips from previous student ambassadors and training on particular roles,(campus tours, help desk assistance

Interview Questions

• Previous experiences and how will I handle a particular situation.   Answer Question

Junior Student Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middlesex University (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

When I arrived for the interview there was no other students there except for me. I was interviewed by two ladies who both asked me scenario questions and also my previous work experiences. The interview was supposed to be done in a group and lasting up to 3 hours but due to the lack of other students, I was interviewed individually for the position but was not able to get it. There was 2 scenario questions and the other questions were about me and what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• If a young student visiting campus with their school came up to you and informed you their teacher had hit them what would you do?   1 Answer

Student Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middlesex University (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy friendly, interview. Questions and answers, slight grilling on past experience. Applied online and was interviewed the next day. Started that week. Lots of travel in the first month.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Middlesex University (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Excellent Interview. 3 rounds, one phone and two personal. In general the panel was friendly and well prepared. I didn't identify any difficult questions apart from that the second person was a bit of controversial and arrogant.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role? What types of projects have you worked with?   Answer Question

Junior Student Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Middlesex University (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied on the official website in March,2013. They do the interviews in 2 slots: in May and Nov. I was not able to attend the May slot so they rescheduled my interview for Nov. The interview consisted of 2parts: group and individual assignments. After 2 weeks I was informed I was successful and invited for a training. I think the training was not paid.

Interview Questions

• How I would explain to young children some safety regulations   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Middlesex University (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Clear and cohesive process. Competency based questions. Panel had good sense of humour. Points for teamwork experience and project management experience or even participating in projects and planning skills. Also trouble-shooting experience. I was answering the questions with the method STAR. There were extra questions after each answer. I did not have to answer the question regarding how I see myself in 5 years time what was helpful.

Interview Questions

• do not remember but
      teamwork experience and project management experience   1 Answer

Legal Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Middlesex University in May 2013.

Interview

There was a test (a practical problem to solve) that was handed out to us on the day of the interview. A presentation of about 15 minutes on the practical problem and then the remainder of the interview for about 25-30 minutes. It was a panel of 3 conducting the interview that included my future line manager and the head of the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated the start date and some arrangements for flexible working