Midland Credit Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midland Credit Management

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Midland Credit Management (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

i did not know it was close to non technical position despite my technical background. it was my first interview and a good positive experience , i gave answers without thinking much

Interview Questions

• do you want to go for further studies?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Midland Credit Management (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

Ask a few basic questions like graduation time, compensation anticipation, then 4-5 business cases, all of them are consulting cases, like why decreasing revenue, how to conduct marketing strategy, how to increase revenue if not launching the new product.

Legal Collections Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Midland Credit Management in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online, the next day a recruiter contacted me from the state of Virginia to schedule a phone interview. After 30 minute phone interview she scheduled me for another interview in person at the location I’d be doing the job. I interviewed with the operations manager and department supervisor.

They said I’ll be notified in a week if I got the job

Resident Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Midland Credit Management (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Over the phone they take telephonic interview and then they call for face to face interaction. Then HR round. That is the final round and they give you offer letter and joining date.