Midland Mortgage Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Midland Mortgage Co. (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2015.

Interview

One interview with my supervisor face to face, about an hour or less. Quite a few questions and some seemed redundant. I felt like they would have the same sort of answer.

Interview Questions

• Things like what would your response be in certain situations, tell about how you solved problems at previous jobs.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Midland Mortgage Co. (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

The time it takes from submitting the employment application until you are hired can be 2-4 weeks. I don't understand why, considering all the interview questions are bland and generic. They should skip the 2 different interviews and just hire people since their turnover couldn't get much worse.

Interview Questions

• Stereotypical interview questions pulled from google. exp.."tell us a previous time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle?"   Answer Question

Financial Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midland Mortgage Co..

Interview

There were couple phone interviews in the beginning, after phone interview screening then a group interview for this position. it takes about 3 weeks for all the interviews.
    the interview was not hard. they asked some basic technical questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Midland Mortgage Co. in May 2014.

Interview

Semi casual - business professional attire. No ludicrous ear rings or visible tattoos. Practice interviewing sample questions the night before. A simple google search will get you in the right direction.

Interview Questions

• They may tell you that advancement is limited at the company or tell you the cons of the call center. They are being honest and seeing if you are still interested.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Everyone starts out the same.

Loss Mitigation Plan Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Midland Mortgage Co. (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2012.

Interview

Got the job through a temp agency. You are interviewed with the temp agency. If everything goes okay then you have to take 2 tests: word and excel. If you pass, then you have an interview with a supervisor from MM.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Just the usual ones. The MM supervisor was very friendly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a pretty decent wage as offer (a couple of hours after the interview) and I accepted it.

Mortgage Loan Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Midland Mortgage Co. (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview for HR screening, then face to face interviews with hiring manager and peers. Interview questions were fairly generic, did spend some time on loan admin policies.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer
    • What's the worst thing about you that a manager would say?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

Mortgage Servicing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Midland Mortgage Co. in March 2009.

Interview

Before you are interviewed you take a skills test which is mostly basic math and a typing test. If you can type 30 wpm you pass. The interviewer was friendly and put me at ease immediately. The questions asked were the norm...what are your strengths and weaknesses?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told what my salary would be at the interview...no negotiation.