Miki Travel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Miki Travel Interview Questions

Interviews at Miki Travel

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miki Travel (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online. Was invited for an interview within two days. At first took math test related to job then interview with 2 persons from hr department. The interview took about two hours. Received answer in one week time.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in three years time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miki Travel (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

2.5 hours interview length with 2 30 mins written tests comprising of 10-15 questions / exercises each ( nit enough time as they involve many calculations and writting) and 1 /1 .5 hours formal interview with 2 managers.They did not try to make the role more attractive instead inssisting it will involve repetitive tasks performed on difficult complex systems .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miki Travel (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online. The next day I received a call inviting me for an interview. The process took about 2 hours. I started with a math test 30-40 minutes and then a face to face interview. The 2 ladies were very polite indeed but after 2 weeks they sent me an email telling that my application will not go further... I wanted this job but that's life! Anyway, not bad experience

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Miki Travel (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

30 Min phone interview followed by a 1.5 hrs face to face technical interview. Questions were mainly around experience with XML based webservices and multi threading. Some questions were around experience working in a team which is across different locations and also agile process based questions.

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miki Travel (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was a two stage interview process the first stage they really explain the role and ask you common interview questions like tell me about yourself ? Or what do you know about miki ? So be prepared for those kind of common interview question. The second interview was with HR they try to get a feel of you as a person so it’s more behavioural based questions like if you had a disagreement with a colleague how would you try to resolve the issue ?

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miki Travel (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Sent in my CV, and had 2 rounds of interviews. Just be yourself it is easy to get a job here, the question you should really be asking yourself however, do I really want to work for Miki Travel?

On final interview they give you a geography exam to test your level of understanding the major cities of the world.

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Miki Travel (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Recutment Agency, One interview, usual questions

Interview Questions

• none, or maybe when did ou show great customers service in your previous employments   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miki Travel (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

At the beginnig you will have to take a test, they want to see your attention to details and mathematic skills.Then they will ask questions about your previous employment, how do you deal with problems, clients

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with complaints?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Miki Travel.

Interview

Very quick and proffesional.
    From the very beginning They showed me what they require and what can offer,
    As I have been working in another company during that time and I wasn't too flexible they adapted to my availability

Interview Questions

• Experience, languages, case studies, logical tests.
      How would you deal with Book Out of your group?
      How can you negotiate the rates?
      What are the requirements of group bookings?   1 Answer

Contracts Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in East London (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Miki Travel (East London (South Africa)).

Interview

It took 10 days. It consists of first a pre- interview over the phone; after a math test and an interview face to face. It was not very difficult but a bit long as you meet few people of the team during the interview

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous job? Etc.
      They analyse your CV and ask questions.   Answer Question