Milacron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.1

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Milacron (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Took about an hour tops. They mainly wanted to weigh out your strong points ( mechanical, hydraulic, electrical ). I heard that things were offered at the interview that never became true. Get everything discussed in writing.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with ladder logic   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

It was a pretty casual process and the manager did seem to enjoy his job. The hiring process part was pretty standard with a phone and in person interview and then a drug test.

Deskto Support Manager - Atl Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Milacron (Phoneton, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

I submitted a resume and had phone interview with company recruiter. I was very disappointed with the interview. Recruiter did not even know information about the Atlanta location and was located in Ohio.

Interview Questions

• recruiter went over work history   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milacron.

Interview

It was a professional interview process in person. I met with multiple people, including HR, several people from different departments who I would work with in the role, and also the person I would be directly reporting to. I was also given a plant and facility tour.

Interview Questions

• Why Milacron? Tell me about your previous experience. Why are you interested in working here?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Milacron.

Interview

A phone call was not preferred. They wanted me to come in for the interview. It was a friendly environment. Large facility. Very interesting. The manager was very forthcoming on the expectations and work/life balance. Was honest about upcoming HR changes that would be negative in nature. All of the honesty was not a deterrent and overall I was impressed by the company.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Milacron (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Very immersive and friendly experience. Even educational (as any interview should be). Professional, growing, clean, and relatively quiet industrial work environment. The walk-through of the plant is a definite eye opening experience. You naturally gain a realization that management are real people that support (rather than "supervise"). The products, manufacturing process (German Based OEM), and possibilities (anything plastic) sells the company. Also, management clearly knows what they are looking for... hope this helps

Interview Questions

• Broad scope of basic questions relating to all aspects of liquid injection technologies. Mix of mechanical, hydraulic, electronic, and electrical.   1 Answer

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Milacron (Batavia, OH).

Interview

fill out app, take drug test, and back ground check, and physical

Negotiation

easy

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milacron (Batavia, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was started very quickly, but the state of the company was not made clear. The interviewing process was very friendly. The interviews were not difficult and they presented a very positive view of the company

Senior Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Milacron (Batavia, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Initial interview with non technical manager whom used a local non technical placement service to locate candidates. All questions were related to my pasytexperiences and how would they apply or could be applied at Milacron.

Interview Questions

• Why should Milacron hire me and what can I do for Milacron.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Milacron (Batavia, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

The whole process was very easy. Took about 30 minutes. Asked me about my past experiences. The interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommended this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you got in argument with someone and how did you fix it?   Answer Question