Millicom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Millicom Interview Questions

2.8

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Interview

Two phone interviews. Mostly discussed salary and expectations. Recruiter first reached out by email notifying me of the interview selection. I later set a date and time and had the first phone interview. Had another phone interview discussing salary expectations

Enlightening!!! Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Millicom (Miami, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview from HR with the classic questions from a (rude) little girl then they send you a link to a bunch of timed cognitive and personality tests. That told me a lot about the atmosphere and fit. This is NOT the place for me. Unless you are a HUGE egomaniac and Type A to a fault you are going to hate it there. I halted everything and took my hat out of that ring. I'm not working in a bull pen as senior management!!! this is a meat shop.

BDS - Business Decision Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Millicom in July 2012.

Interview

Very confusing process. Started out with a recruiter reaching out by email and then calling me from Dubai for a position in Luxemburg. Two different recruiters called on different ocassions with same questions, seems like no coordination internally. Then had 4 different executives from different nationalities interviewing me, very professionals. Very long process overall but very interesting.

Interview Questions

• No real challenging questions, mostly disuccion to understand my drivers, needs, priorities in life, expectations.   Answer Question

I was not sure if I wanted to rellocate and had uncertainty of future and growth internally due to many changes in top management in company during past year.

Network Optimization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Millicom (Tegucigalpa (Honduras)) in June 2015.

Interview

The person in charge of the selection process and recruitment is responsible for receiving the curriculum of the people who are applying to the plaza, then this person eliminates candidates that are not fit for the job, then with that if they were , called for an interview and rule out a questionnaire. Finally there's an interview with the chief made ​​available to finalize issues of salary and availability.

Interview Questions

• How much was I asking for salary increment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Millicom (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)).

Interview

Very simple just 1 call and :1 1 interview. Not so important to have the skills it is more important the attitude and connections. The process was simple and easy, I just remember doing a personality test but maybe there was another tests, I don't remember anymore.

Negotiation

No I was not really able to negotiate, even if I had another offer with higher salary.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kigali, Kigali (Rwanda)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Millicom (Kigali, Kigali (Rwanda)) in May 2014.

Interview

The interviewers were friendly. They asked about my experience and background, why i wanted to work for Tigo, what value i'd bring to the company. I had 3 face-to-face interviews including one with the GM/CEO. They sent me an online assessment which took about 2hrs to complete- i suppose it was used to gauge my core competences and personality type. Later, when offered the role, they were open for negotiation, which i did.

Interview Questions

• What value will you bring to the company, should you be hired?   1 Answer