Milliken Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

Employee Referral18%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Milliken

Application

I interviewed at Milliken

Interview

Panel style interview. Did full walk through with Plant manage. Learned about the plant and it’s outputs. Learned about the position in depth and from other employees in the position.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
    Answer Question

Milliken

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milliken

Interview

multiple rounds of phone interview. Questions were from different area. Technical skills and expertise was evaluated at the first place. Then the people from other department(e.g. business and operation ) would talke with you and know more about your background and your personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Milliken

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milliken in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was scheduled for 30 minutes virtually over Microsoft Teams. I spoke with a current Process Improvement Engineer and a HR manager. They asked a few questions about my resume and why I applied then proceeded to give information on the company, the plant location and their processes, and more of the job description and the ideal candidate to fill the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Milliken

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Milliken

Interview

Recruited by college career fair and referred by employee. The interview process was fairly easy - just a few phone screenings and a plant tour. During the plant tour, was asked to give a 5 minute technical presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Milliken

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milliken

Interview

Great, very welcoming. Met with several plant management team members and got to speak with each. A little long though, by the end I felt like I ran a marathon. Overall great interview and most comforting.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Milliken

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milliken

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 different employees that all helped create the best customer experience at the Milliken plant by using there hospitality experience as well as their exceedingly beneficial organization and coordination skills.

Interview Questions
  • When is a situation at your previous job where you were faced with making a tough decision and how did you handle it?

Milliken

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milliken in Jan 2020

Interview

Phone screen with HR, phone call with CFO, on-site visit and interview. Internship was cancelled due to COVID-19 with no remote option. Notified just weeks before start date with no contact in between despite multiple emails, would have appreciated a more timely response

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Milliken

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milliken

Interview

Milliken’s interview process focuses on a series of behavioral based questions. The goal is to get the applicant to give specific examples of how they have utilized their skills.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a time when you had to take initiative in your current role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Milliken (Spartanburg, SC) in Nov 2019

Interview

I have 2 phone interview with HR, Hiring Manager and 1 onsite interview. Like one people mentioned in pervious review. Some of them act to be nice but not at all. I can feel the hiring manager does like me. My background is a good fit for the position. But I can feel the peer interviewer from other department are hostile to me, although they are still smiling. The HR girl is super sweet. I was told 2 weeks later after onsite they will promote their internal candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you did something wrong?
  • What will you do if you want to buy something but cannot get the budget approval?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milliken (Spartanburg, SC) in Jun 2019

Interview

Got my resume to the head of research through my mentor and former professor. My resume was then sent to the scientist charged with hiring who reached out to me for a phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Can you talk about your organic chemistry lab research experience?
  • What kind of synthesis techniques have you used?
  • What kind of purification techniques have you used?
  • What was the focus of your research? What kind of chemistry were you trying to do?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews