Milliken Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 49 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Thomson, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Milliken (Thomson, GA) in Dec 2021

Interview

Met with management team and completed PowerPoint presentation on the highlights of my career in regards to the position. Took a plant tour of entire facility and then two individual interviews with Process Improvement Manager and Plant Manager and lunch was provided. Then, completed a panel interview with the remainder of management team.

Interview Questions
  • What qualifies you for this position?
    Answer Question

Milliken

Application

I interviewed at Milliken

Interview

Very technical interview with multiple people. Consisted of three 30 minute interviews, each with a different team member and each with completely different questions. This was followed by a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Milliken

Application

I interviewed at Milliken

Interview

The people were really friendly and asked great questions. Enjoyed touring facility and seeing the processes in real time that I would be accounting for. I got to meet the internal clients and departments that I would be working with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Milliken

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Milliken

Interview

very inclusive when going on about the company and what they expect of each worker. seems to be a very stressful and demanding job for little to no pay for all the hours you work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Milliken

Application

I interviewed at Milliken

Interview

Panel style interview. Did full walk through with Plant manage. Learned about the plant and it’s outputs. Learned about the position in depth and from other employees in the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Milliken

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milliken

Interview

multiple rounds of phone interview. Questions were from different area. Technical skills and expertise was evaluated at the first place. Then the people from other department(e.g. business and operation ) would talke with you and know more about your background and your personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Milliken

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milliken in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was scheduled for 30 minutes virtually over Microsoft Teams. I spoke with a current Process Improvement Engineer and a HR manager. They asked a few questions about my resume and why I applied then proceeded to give information on the company, the plant location and their processes, and more of the job description and the ideal candidate to fill the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Milliken (Portsmouth, NH) in Feb 2021

Interview

Welcoming and informative, relaxed. There were people from several departments, but not all at once. It twas not tense or high-pressure; more of a positive two-way discussion. I felt comfortable asking questions an dI felt that my questions were answered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Milliken

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Milliken in Dec 2020

Interview

I had a really pleasant interview process, but it took a very long time to ever get any follow up, left me hanging, which isn't uncommon, just not a good look on their part to promise communication

Interview Questions
  • The questions were very standard about management, expectations, etc.

Milliken

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Milliken

Interview

Recruited by college career fair and referred by employee. The interview process was fairly easy - just a few phone screenings and a plant tour. During the plant tour, was asked to give a 5 minute technical presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interviews