Milwaukee Brewers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

3.4

Community Foundation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Milwaukee Brewers (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied for the job online and received an email around a week later asking me to select a time to come in for an interview. The interview itself took 30 minutes. I met with three people, all of whom were involved with the foundation.

Interview Questions

• What is the importance of the Brewers Community Foundation?   Answer Question

Systems Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Milwaukee Brewers in August 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screening, phone interview with a salary discussion (where they indicated they would not be able to pay "market rate"), group phone interview, day long on site interview with multiple people - questions were about technical proficiency, baseball, and general work style. There was a short design problem to work through. After the interview, I was told I would get a response within two weeks. I did not receive any communication (not even a status update after I requested it) for 5 weeks and then received a short email that said they were not going to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Some of the baseball questions were tougher than expected - if you working anywhere close to the team and not background operations, make sure you are a full blown Brewer/baseball fan.   Answer Question

Interview

Great communications (oral & written) during the hiring & interview process. The staff was very professional, well organized, friendly, courteous, & culturally diverse.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. I was able to answer all of the questions asked easily.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'd advise candidates to research the company, read their annual report, get a clear understanding of the organization's needs/problems/goals/objectives & be able to articulate how they'll "add value" or solve problems for the company.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milwaukee Brewers (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

First a phone interview was conducted and at the end was invited to attend an in person interview. Interviewed with two people and then one left and finished with one person.

Brewers Community Foundation Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milwaukee Brewers (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

Submitted online application. Called in for an interview with the Director of the foundation and two of it's coordinators. I was asked a series of questions about why I wanted the job, what I could bring to the position, what I liked about the foundation, and my educational background. They trained me my first couple times there and answered any questions I had as the internship went on. Great overall experience.

Interview Questions

• What I liked about the foundation. Do your research!! Go in prepared!!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it was an internship I couldn't really negotiate the terms. They hired three of us, so we had to split a 40 hour work week among us, which was terrible and I was able to pick up a second job.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peshāwar (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milwaukee Brewers (Peshāwar (Pakistan)) in January 2014.

Interview

My review of this employer includes a criticism of their application tracking system, not an interview. The ATS is dinosaur slow it took me over an hour to type in information. No potential employer asks questions about your social security number, your birthdate, or the year you graduated from college - but the Brewers do - but since it took me so long to work their ATS, I felt compelled to finish it because the system doesn't let you submit without it. This information leads to age discrimination - plus, who really wants to hand over their social security number these days? I really think that MLB better rethink their process …