Milwaukee Tool Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2018

2.8

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

Issue: HR Department: I didn’t have any personal issues with the team I would have been working with, but I can't say the same about the HR department. I felt they didn’t have their act together throughout the entire process. Email communication was not the most polished, at one point I was responding to emails from 3 different individuals. The in-person interview process was just as disjointed as the email communications. Not once did HR sit down and explain the company values, role, history, benefits…etc. Instead I was just dumped into 1st interview without any formal introductions. At the end of the day my interactions with the HR department was enough for me to realize I didn’t want to work for this company. An offer was made two weeks after the interview and I turned it down.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool.

Interview

Applied through on campus career fair. Received and email and went to an interview room. One on one interview and it was about 30 minutes long. Fairly laid back atmosphere, however, the role was not explained well.

Interview Questions

• Asked many sales based questions.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool in October 2017.

Interview

Interview with 4 people half hours each. They ask standard inter question. Also a tour of facility. Asked about background and the type of work I did. How do you handle stress was ask need to work some nights and weekend.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed the day after the fall career fair. The interview consisted of some questions about previous projects and experiences. Then the interview went on to consist of reasons for interest in the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions about projects at other companies and the projects that I was working on in class that year.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houghton, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Houghton, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

A selected resumes were sorted out from Career Fair and called for an Interview. After this interview, they replied within two weeks. I got a call for an on-site interview the on-site interview was for two days which included team building activities and an interview.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I have heard good thing about Milwaukee Tool , but my experience was poor and unprofessional.

I was contacted via Linkedin by a recruiter . After an initial discussion a phone interview was arranged which was a no show and I never received any explanation or apology.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Brookfield, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, went well. The interviewer said it was a great call and would call me back later in the day or next day. Never called. I followed up with an email 4 days later to close the loop and couldn't even get a response.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in career path, tell me about your current role, what are you looking for in a company   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool.

Interview

First, I talked with a recruiter and then set up phone screen. An onsite interview was scheduled which was flexible around my current working situation. Written Offer was received following day after hiring manager called me personally.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

I was an employee referral, and it took 2 weeks to receive my first scheduled phone interview. I promptly emailed a thank you to the interviewer and was told to expect a 2nd call shortly. I waited for 3 days, and the call came unexpectedly at 8:00 PM at night when I was out grocery shopping. I was told that I was a great fit and had the experience, and to expect my 3rd and final in person interview in the next few days. The weekend came and went, and several weeks past, and I heard crickets. My referral inquired on my behalf, and both managers/ interviewers told him how impressed they were with me, and how I would be a great addition. They also asked my referral my age. After another couple weeks passed, I called my 2nd interviewer, who chimed that same thing, how I would be a great addition and to call my 1st interviewer. I called and left a message and sent another email, but heard crickets. Another couple weeks passed, and my referral heard in a morning meeting that the position had been filled. I'm not sore about not getting the position, but I'm really upset that I was lead to believe I had the position, my referral and I were given lip service, and I was left hanging and lead to believe I was waiting for the next step. I believe I was discriminated against due to my age. I’m in my early 40’s, and with my knowledge and experience in construction, sales, and power tools, my referral and I both thought I was the best fit for this position. If you are recent college graduate with no sales experience or understanding of power tools, have no understanding of the construction industry, don’t have proper business etiquette by returning phone calls or emails, and know how to lie, then this is the perfect job for you! This company is nothing more than a management mill.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had multiple things you had to get done in a short period of time, and how you went about completing them.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Madison, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed and friendly interviewing team. Had two 1:1 30-minute interviews. First interview I was asked to walk through my resume and then tell them what I knew about the company. The second interview they asked me to tell them about myself, why I chose my university and what my favorite class was that I took there, and then a behavioral-based interview question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with a group but were faced with a challenge and how you overcame it.   1 Answer