Milwaukee Tool Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2018

2.8

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, MS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Greenwood, MS).

Interview

I received a call and had my interview the next day. I was given a brief tour of the factory and shown where I would be working. Pretty relaxed interview. The interviewer seemed to like me and what I had to say. Got the job and started with in a week.

Interview Questions

• How long was I planning on stayin   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed the day after the fall career fair. The interview consisted of some questions about previous projects and experiences. Then the interview went on to consist of reasons for interest in the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions about projects at other companies and the projects that I was working on in class that year.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool.

Interview

Recruited on campus at job fair, received first round interview the following day with hiring manager present at job fair. Waited 2 or so weeks until 2nd round interview with senior manager over phone. Both interviews 30 minutes, standard behavioral/fit.

Manager showed strong interest, but ultimately did not receive offer.

Senior Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Brookfield, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

An initial phone conversation discussed an opportunity within Milwaukee Tool which was followed by a casual walk and talk on site visit. The more I saw of the company, the more i was interested so the formal interview process began a few days after the site visit.

The first round of interviews was scheduled with 9 individuals for 30 minutes each. I found this to be a lot of people to meet and it ranged from the Engineering Director to Marketing and gave a wide array of views from within the company. After these interviews and my thoughts shared in regards to the position of interest, a different job function was identified as a better fit. This provided me with insight that Milwaukee Tool is very much concerned with finding the most appropriate fit for the employee and company which I feel is a very positive act.

With a better position identified, another round of 30 minute interviews was scheduled with 4 more people (1 repeated from previous who was the hiring manager for the new position).

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you had to handle a difficult situation at work.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Madison, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed and friendly interviewing team. Had two 1:1 30-minute interviews. First interview I was asked to walk through my resume and then tell them what I knew about the company. The second interview they asked me to tell them about myself, why I chose my university and what my favorite class was that I took there, and then a behavioral-based interview question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with a group but were faced with a challenge and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool.

Interview

Provided hr person with time slots for my availability and they didn't get back to me until the day of their interview. Then was told I would hear something back by the end of the week and didn't hear anything I sent 2 follow ups but never received a response.t"

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool.

Interview

Talked with a recruiter at my college career fair where I later applied through our college career services website. Got the interview with them which took place at school and then was set up with a different recruiter for my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't really difficult. It was more of just a formal conversation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Brookfield, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got phone call from hiring manager next day. Was brought in a couple weeks later for a three stage in person interview with different people on the team. Was asked to provide a sample application to demonstrate skill level. Received offer same afternoon as in person interview, with a salary above the range I was asking for.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I have heard good thing about Milwaukee Tool , but my experience was poor and unprofessional.

I was contacted via Linkedin by a recruiter . After an initial discussion a phone interview was arranged which was a no show and I never received any explanation or apology.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool in October 2017.

Interview

Interview with 4 people half hours each. They ask standard inter question. Also a tour of facility. Asked about background and the type of work I did. How do you handle stress was ask need to work some nights and weekend.