MindGate Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MindGate Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vikhroli (India)

Interview

Written test (fresher), 2 technical round ,1 HR round
    written test is easy with mcq , technical round MVC manadatory, Spring / Struts knowledge required , should good in adv java , jsp , servlet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First there was a Pen-paper test which includes 3 sections:
    Section 1: Java basic coding questions(Quesn 1 to 10) Marks:10
    No negative marking. Asked some basic coding questions based on operators, if else, for loop, exception handling, threads, etc. But yes, cutoff for this section is 60%.

Section 2: Puzzle type section(Quesn 11 to 20) Marks:10
    Again no negative marking. The puzzles questions is asked from indiabix.com. There was one arrangement problem,verbal analogy and statement(causes and its effects) problem from same(indiabix.com).Do practice thoroughly from indiabix. As it is questions was asked in this section.Cutoff for this section is 50%.

Section 3: Essay Writing Marks:5
    Write the essay in(20-25 line) one of the following:a) corruption in india b) Autobiography of pen c) an HR at a railway station.

Timing is 45 minutes(includes all sections). After that HR said, if u get shortlisted , will call you.

Interview Questions

• suspend thread can be revived by using?   1 Answer
    • Reptile is to lizard as flower is to   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

They take apptitude and technical test which was easy. in technical all basic core java questions where asked. After 3 days they call me for interview process which is quite hard.

Interview Questions

• overriding,servlets,mvc frameworks, etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1st round hr is to give an idea what will the role the candidates resume is selected.
    2nd round is basic technical questions based on which technology you worked on and basics bout gateways.
    3rd round was description about salary discussion and other discussion.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

They took 1 technical interview and hr interview.Technical interview was tough. I got selected bur salary offered was too less so I didn't accept their offer . Saturday are working but its a cmmi level 3 company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview Questions

Due to less salary offered

Software Database Developer Interview

Application

Interview

first day technical interview followed by hr round then they called another day for general managerial round and after that I got offer letter and next day I joined the company

Interview Questions

• questions related to SQL and PL/SQL average questions were asked   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was intermediate, neither easy nor difficult. They generally hire average employees with or without full time degree. Most of developers working here are contract employees and distance educated graduates.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions.

Interview

Three Face to Face Technical rounds one will be HR .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

In mindgate there are two set of paper which include 20 questions.15 question based on programming where u have predefined programme and also 4 ans given to you.You have to choose one of them and 5 question are arithmetic aptitude question.

So according to me practice more on programming and best of luck for interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview question like that

Q: 01 Given:
      22. }
      What is the result?
      A. 0.0
      B. Compilation fails.
      C. A ParseException is thrown by the parse method at runtime.
      D. A NumberFormatException is thrown by the parse method at runtime.
      Answer: B