MindLeaders Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MindLeaders Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MindLeaders

Learning Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grandview Heights, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MindLeaders (Grandview Heights, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

I was sourced by HR via a resume I had on a job board. I interviewed on a day when MindLeaders had its company Halloween party (which I quickly learned were legendary).

I was greeted by the extremely friendly receptionist who was in full regalia. My hiring manager was also dressed up, but before making my way to a conference room for the interview, I saw a company executive dressed as feces with a crucifix (Holy Sh!t).

Never before or after have I felt so comfortable in an interview or more interested in learning about company benefits.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to overcome obstacles to meet a deadline.   Answer Question

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MindLeaders (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

I had a 4 stage interview.
    1. I had a detailed conversation with the hiring manager over the telephone which lasted no longer than 40 minutes
    2. I had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager off site away from the office, this was just preference as it suited us both
    3. I had to deliver a 20 minute presentation to the hiring manager and the HR Manager
    4. had a final 1:1 interview with the head of the UK Sales division and they outlined the companies vision and strategies over the next few years. I think that this was infact an extra step in the process designed to sel the company to mee as I had a couple of offers on the table.
    I had an offer within the next couple of days.

Negotiation

I did negotiate on my base salary which was to include a car allowance. I would reccomend that any future prospective employees consider the growth opportunity that the company offers.