MindSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MindSource Interview Questions

1.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MindSource (Mountain View, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I had an skills test that was online and then was called in for 1:1 interview with the team lead about 3 months later when the contract needed people to fill the spots. The team lead was not available, so a team member interviewed me. She asked basic HTML/CSS questions, and basic testing protocol. The team member told me that there are about 40 QA analysts on this contract, and said there are opportunities for growth but not much opportunity to move into development. I was offered the position but decided not to take it because I would like to move into development and thought of using QA as a learning opportunity..

Interview Questions

• What does it mean for a site to be "responsive"?   1 Answer

QA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MindSource in January 2015.

Interview

I met a recruiter through a friend. The recruiter was very informative and helpful throughout the whole process. The first step was a phone screen, then a questionnaire online, then I had an onsite interview. There, they asked me technical questions as well as questions about my background. The interviewer was nice, but some of the questions were tricky. I got all the way to the references stage, which is the last stage before they extend an offer. Overall, good experience. It was quick too, from the phone screen to the interview, it was only a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• When you are given 10 tasks of equal length, how would you approach this?   1 Answer

Web Dev Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MindSource in December 2014.

Interview

An online assessment on HTML, CSS and Javascript and then few minutes on phone before going to meet the client. But the evaluation were not related to the job offer. The position was a quality assurance position, it was not clear on the phone.
    I never meet the agency before the final interview with the client.

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy to work with. Very helpful and supportive. Guided me through the whole process and prepared for the on-site interview: told me what skills I have to refresh and be ready to talk about.