Miniso Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Miniso

2.1

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miniso (New York, NY).

Interview

The initial interview process is standard. The manager who conducted the initial interview gave specific details about the company, its present and its future. He asked the appropriate questions and he made me feel at ease and comfortable. The second interview was conducted by the COO and the manager. It is the same as the first interview, plus the COO asked more detailed questions related to the position. Pretty much just to make sure that you have some knowledge on the position you are applying for. Also, they respond in a timely manner for any questions you might have regarding the job.

Interview Questions

• What are the qualities that will make a good Accounts Payable Clerk?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miniso (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

It was terrible, HR didn’t seem like to know what to say or what to ask, there were only two or three other people and they just hired me. Lol,

Retail Associate Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Miniso in November 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and got called a couple days later to schedule and interview with the store manager. On the day of the interview, I filled out
     an application and did a short math test with a calculator. Then the manager did a quick, relaxed interview. Everything took about 30 minutes.

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miniso (Moreno Valley, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

It will be an easy interview unless you have previous experience working in retail. I interviewed with the District Manager and a Supervisor. They asked simple questions which were fairly easy to answer. It seems like they were looking for people with a retail background rather than a new person to train in retail.

Interview Questions

• How was your experience working in your previous retail environment?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Miniso in January 2018.

Interview

Interview was weird the girl seemed completely nervous and uncomfortable to interview me. I asked questions and had to lead the interview at that point. Two to three weeks later get a call that I got the job. One month later after several conversations of her telling me that they aren’t ready for me to start she says they are over staffed then goes to say my availability was the real problem when my availability was wide open. This is such an unprofessional company good riddance to whoever applies!

Interview outcome needs to have an extra option for I accepted but they pulled the offer with multiple excuses.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what miniso is ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miniso (Irvine, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online, I was contacted by their HR department about a week or two later, saying they wanted me to come in for an interview. The Manager was very chill, friendly I'd say and didn't make me feel intimidated. She asked some very simple questions, mainly around customer service. I received a call from the manager on my way home from the interview, offering me a job. They are a rapidly growing company so they need people, just be friendly (not in a fake or boring way) and you should land a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you received great customer service and how did that make you feel?   Answer Question
    • If a customer asked you if you had more of a certain product that we are out of stock on, what would you say?   Answer Question
    • Imagine a box of crayons, what color would you be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Miniso (San Diego, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

total hire process took a little over a wk.
    I completed the application and they contacted me within a wk. I got an initial call to tell me they were interested to hire me, and asked me a few questions. Why did you apply, tell me about yourself. And then I set up an interview for the next day (they asked if I had time to do the interview that same day but i was busy)

the interview: over facetime, lasted abt 20 min then I was able to ask any questions and get more info on the scheduling and start date, etc. The interviewer was very polite and friendly, he led in with questions and was helpful to repeat or explain certain things. They took notes as we went along and also gave positive feedback on my responses. At the end of the interview I was told when he expected to be done with interviews (later that day) and that I probably would be expecting a call back.

Callback: I accepted and was emailed a few things I had to complete before the start date, two days later.

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service look like to you? describe a time you received exemplary customer service and what made it great . How would you ensure or what makes a customer leave happy? How would you work/complete a task (in a particular situation) under time pressure? a quirky question or two...

not sure how difficult to rate it it was my first retail interview :   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miniso (Cerritos, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with the DM and asked typical managerial and sales questions. Expected to cultivate a team, coach in or out, sales driven and results had in the past, visual merchandising outlook, and teamwork.

Interview Questions

• How do you merchandise your store and what principles do you follow?   Answer Question
    • How do you coach in or out an associate?   Answer Question
    • How have you proven that sLes have improved under your leadership?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miniso (Cerritos, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Open-door style interview. Applied online but also available for walk-in interviews. Would fill out a typical job application form, then be interviewed by a store manager or operations managers for ~10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Asked about knowledge of the company, familiarity with competitor stores such as DAISO, and previous retail experience.   Answer Question

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miniso (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online and a couple days later was called in for an interview. I was asked a couple questions about my work habits and how I would respond to certain situations. It was a simple interview.