Miovision Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Miovision Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.4

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miovision Technologies (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first with HR was typical. I was asked quickly after that to come for an in person interview. The in person interview seemed unplanned and rushed.
    Pros:
    Culture sounded great
    Unlimited vacation policy sounded good

Cons:
    Pretty low pay band
    No profit sharing or performance based bonus
    After in person interview never heard back from the company at all, very unprofessional. Wonder how they treat employees if this is how they treat potential candidates.
    Won't apply here again!

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miovision Technologies.

Interview

Starts with overview of the job,
    They'll want to know what you know about Miovision, so do your research.
    Will go over your resume and ask you to describe your previous work experience.
    They may ask about previous projects you worked on, challenges you had to overcome, and technical experience.
    There will also be a behaviour based survey as well.

Software QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Miovision Technologies (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

Had coffee with the talent acquisition then got to meet all the key players and had a tour. Interesting company with good technology. Open environment with snacks and drinks in break room. Nice people to chat with.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miovision Technologies.

Interview

Went through the initial interview with HR, lots of basic questions, etc. nothing to exciting. Asked to complete cream.hr test which I apparently did quite well on. Within an hour of HR interview I was asked to interview with Hiring Manager. Did so and it went quite well and they then wanted me to interview with CEO which I found a bit strange. He stressed the whole culture side of things and we had a good chat. In the end I would have been a fair bit older than senior mgmt and I felt I was discriminated against based on this as the previous 2 interviews went very well and fast to the point where the hiring manager gave me the impression they wanted to hire me. Based on what I have read I don't thing the compensation would have been adequate.

Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Miovision Technologies in November 2013.

Interview

It took about 2.5 weeks for them to review the application package, then get asked to do a psych questionaire that is in my opinion quite a waste of time. The cream.hr questionaire makes the company seem immature. It might work for screen purposes while an applicant is submitting a package, but after they review the resume for a highly technical position, it is a bit pointless, and a waste of time, since they can easily screen the handful of applicants face to face, and get a much better feel for how they might fit in.

Interview Questions

• The whole personality traits part is insulting for anyone over 30.   1 Answer

Business Platform Developer Interview

Interview

Great interview process. Sound technical questions testing the fundamentals. The interviewers were very friendly and they asked a lot of questions about my previous experience

Interview Questions

• I was asked to debug a java script code the moment I entered   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Extremely informal. They seemed to basically tell me everything I wanted to hear and it was clear they thought very highly of themselves.

Interview Questions

• Their questions made it seem like they wanted to get inside information about my previous employers, didn't ask many of the standard questions you would expect.   Answer Question

Salary was an insult and they didn't want to budge.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Miovision Technologies.

Interview

sehr schnelle Reaktion durch HR 2 Tage nach Bewerbung

positives Telefonat mit HR in Kanada

positives Telefonat mit GF + 2 Kollegen in Köln

Einladung zum Vorstellungsgespräch in Köln mit fünf Kollegen inkl. HR aus Kanada

Absage per Mail + Stellenprofil gecancelt 2 Tage vor VG!!

Interview Questions

• Würden Sie auch 15% administrative Tätigkeiten wie Büroartikel oder Klopapier bestellen übernehmen?   1 Answer