Mithun Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mithun Interview Questions

2.8

Urban Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mithun in July 2017.

Interview

It was an interview through zoom. The interview is not hard. Be prepared to introduce your projects and definitely check out the company's website. Prepare questions. The whole process took a month. I look forward to future opportunities with the company.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mithun (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview went very well and it was an interview with two people. But I just got to know they don't offer sponsorship for international students. The interview last one hour.

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mithun (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Saw the open position on the website, sent my resume and portfolio in, heard back about a month later, went in for one interview, but was not asked back for a second one. Interview was very casual with a few designers and felt like a conversation rather than a formal interview. They were very friendly and upfront the entire time and I would absolutely consider applying again if other positions become available.

Junior Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mithun (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

An employee forwarded my resume and portfolio along to the hiring manager, who then reached out for an interview, they were flexible in their times offered to fit my schedule. Two senior interior designers as well as the hiring manager were in the interview. First we walked through my portfolio and resume together, then we had a discussion about the creative process and my education. The two senior designers left and the hiring manager wrapped up by giving my a tour of the firm.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you've faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mithun (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very simple and used Zoom for video interview. And It took about an hour to talk about previous experience and other questions. There were 4 people in the meeting.