Mitto Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mitto

Mitto

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mitto in Aug 2021

Interview

I'd never had a this hilarious interview before, and It one was with HR. She seemed rushed, and there was a lot of background noise, so I realized she wasn't interested in hearing me. She only asked me 2/3 questions and then said we'd contact you. It was a hilarious interview. I believe they should restructure their hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why are you looking to quit your current company? 2. What kind of relationship will you have with your line manager?
    Answer Question

Mitto

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mitto in Jul 2021

Interview

Very interesting interviews, than, they said I had to to a sales task with 100% real data. They asked to provide them name of companies, people and its positions, real e-mail and phone number, out of the solution the company is using. Also, during the interview, the sales directo said they split some “gifts” to the employees to help on the daily job. The gift: spreadsheets with contacts to work. If they interview 50 people they don’t need to pay salaries. How I don’t work for free, and my contacts are my main possessions I decide to quit the process.

Interview Questions
  • Please fill the Spreadsheet atacched with 10 Companies, it’s manager, real e-mail and phone on different verticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade, Central Serbia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitto (Belgrade, Central Serbia)

Interview

The first interview was with HR and the senior Account manager, they were both very pleasant. We went through my resume, and I described relevant experience. The second round of the interview was with the team leader and was completely different from the first round. She seemed to lack any interest in me or the interview in general. After that, I have never heard back from the company

Interview Questions
  • Which skills do you find important for this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade, Central Serbia

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mitto (Belgrade, Central Serbia) in Apr 2020

Interview

There were 3 stages. The first stage was an HR interview. The next stage was a technical interview with the head of engineering and he mostly asked general questions about past experiences and points in the CV. After that, there was a coding assignment with 10 days timeframe to complete it. Upon completion of the coding assignment, there was the final stage which was a mix of HR and technical general questions and then an offer was made to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitto (Hong Kong) in Jan 2020

Interview

- interview process - Quite basic and they expect you to present a business case in form of ppt , what $ value you believe can bring onboard as an experience candidate , which is fair expectation - Everything seems to be top down approach - Don’t feel certain about them in uncertain times - Not seen or heard of a company that, after issuing an offer letter & joining dates been agreed, just one day before joining withdrew the offer . Too unprofessional and not compassionate - understand times are tough for everyone but this has put not one person but an entire family at grave risk - Won’t recommend them if you don’t have a back up plan

Interview Questions
  • About myself & was expected to present a business case for sales projections
2 people found this interview helpful