Mobileum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mobileum Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mobileum (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was campus placement. Initially there was a Technical aptitude test based on Java, Database, Logical aptitude which was then followed by face to face interview and then the HR.

Interview Questions

• Exceptions, Multi threading and Collections from Core Java. Was asked to write the code most of the time. Some basic database queries and basic Linux commands   Answer Question

TAM Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mobileum in August 2017.

Interview

it was good and friendly interview. no difficulty as such..

Legal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mobileum (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was unprofessional to very extent by making me wait for 5 hours. Interview was scheduled at 3 PM and I was made wait till 7 PM. Until then only five candidates were interviewed and by the time I was being interviewed they already made up their mind or my experience was not what they were looking for, maybe so, only basic personal questions were asked. No questions on subject or topics.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions of my whereabouts and where am I located currently. And about the PG Diploma course I am pursuing currently. That was the only thing interviewer was interested in.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mobileum (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

one telephonic, three f2f.
    The Interview process was smooth. the people were nice and knowledgeable. The HR(Jashan) was helpful and clear in thoughts. Got the offer but couldn't join due to some complications at my current organization. Would definitely recommend.

Interview Questions

• mostly Java 8 features and data structures. Moderate level.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they offered more than what i asked for. HR said that they maintain homogeneity in the level they are hiring me for. Thats what i liked about them.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mobileum.

Interview

Initial round was a telephonic with very basics. Two rounds of personal interview round. Mostly they asked about projects and few multithreading questions. Interview was not that tough. Can be cleared with moderate preparation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mobileum in September 2015.

Interview

First round was good enough. Interviewer was cool and supportive.

Second Round 2 guys came in, they were not all interested in interviewing. Their communication was *zero*. Their questions were not at all clear..they asked about priority queue and i explained them everything and then they said they wanted to know about blockingQueue :( They said WAS doesn't display hung threads in the logs.. Crazy folks.. Too much attitude..

Its a time waste.. Don't attend this company interview.. I heard that the company is not doing that well.

I wasted 4 hrs with this stupid company.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mobileum (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I had applied through the Employee Referral , It was very supportive response from the HR Team as well as Technical Heads . It took only 5 days to get me offer and send acceptance .

Interview Questions

• Very Very Technical and interview questions level was increasing by next question . It was all about the Solaris , Oracle , GSM Protocol and Client handling   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were firm on offering and did not negotiate .

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mobileum (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Had a one on one discussion with the VP. Asked a couple of core Java questions, stack implementation , couple of SQL Queries , detailed description of current project , Q& A.

Interview Questions

• Justify the arch of your current project - we were using a lot of old technologies   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mobileum (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Three Rounds.
    Round One - Technical , On basics of DS and Algo, ComputerSci. Fundametals, etc.
    Round Two - Technical and more intense, and may be asked like write codes and all.
    Round Three - HR Rounds about the explanation of products, salary ,etc. and answer any questions of yours if you have. You Usually get what you want when you are good.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on Data Structures, Algorithms, Computer Science. + your preferred Programming Language (java / CPP). In addition, if you are a senior resource, you may need face some designing problems as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They Give what you ask If You are selected and are serious GOOD.!!! Thats how many people have come here.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mobileum (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Was called for direct face to face interview, which was phased into 3 parts. 1) Java, 2) SQL, 3)Telecom
    There was one technical round for around an hour and a half followed by HR round. I negotiated my package once and got what I asked for.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly on Telecom protocols- MAP, TCAP and SS7 layer.
      SQL- Basic sql statements
      Java- Questions on garbage collection - island of objects, hashmaps, and few simple programs.   Answer Question