Mobileum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mobileum Interview Questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mobileum (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

one telephonic, three f2f.
    The Interview process was smooth. the people were nice and knowledgeable. The HR(Jashan) was helpful and clear in thoughts. Got the offer but couldn't join due to some complications at my current organization. Would definitely recommend.

Interview Questions

• mostly Java 8 features and data structures. Moderate level.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they offered more than what i asked for. HR said that they maintain homogeneity in the level they are hiring me for. Thats what i liked about them.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mobileum.

Interview

Initial round was a telephonic with very basics. Two rounds of personal interview round. Mostly they asked about projects and few multithreading questions. Interview was not that tough. Can be cleared with moderate preparation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mobileum in September 2015.

Interview

First round was good enough. Interviewer was cool and supportive.

Second Round 2 guys came in, they were not all interested in interviewing. Their communication was *zero*. Their questions were not at all clear..they asked about priority queue and i explained them everything and then they said they wanted to know about blockingQueue :( They said WAS doesn't display hung threads in the logs.. Crazy folks.. Too much attitude..

Its a time waste.. Don't attend this company interview.. I heard that the company is not doing that well.

I wasted 4 hrs with this stupid company.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mobileum (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I had applied through the Employee Referral , It was very supportive response from the HR Team as well as Technical Heads . It took only 5 days to get me offer and send acceptance .

Interview Questions

• Very Very Technical and interview questions level was increasing by next question . It was all about the Solaris , Oracle , GSM Protocol and Client handling   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were firm on offering and did not negotiate .

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mobileum (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Had a one on one discussion with the VP. Asked a couple of core Java questions, stack implementation , couple of SQL Queries , detailed description of current project , Q& A.

Interview Questions

• Justify the arch of your current project - we were using a lot of old technologies   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mobileum (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Three Rounds.
    Round One - Technical , On basics of DS and Algo, ComputerSci. Fundametals, etc.
    Round Two - Technical and more intense, and may be asked like write codes and all.
    Round Three - HR Rounds about the explanation of products, salary ,etc. and answer any questions of yours if you have. You Usually get what you want when you are good.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on Data Structures, Algorithms, Computer Science. + your preferred Programming Language (java / CPP). In addition, if you are a senior resource, you may need face some designing problems as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They Give what you ask If You are selected and are serious GOOD.!!! Thats how many people have come here.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mobileum (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Was called for direct face to face interview, which was phased into 3 parts. 1) Java, 2) SQL, 3)Telecom
    There was one technical round for around an hour and a half followed by HR round. I negotiated my package once and got what I asked for.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly on Telecom protocols- MAP, TCAP and SS7 layer.
      SQL- Basic sql statements
      Java- Questions on garbage collection - island of objects, hashmaps, and few simple programs.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mobileum (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Questions mostly asked in Datastructures and general programming concepts
    Reverse linked list etc.
    Manager round - Mostly on your current projects experience
    2 Technical Rounds followed by Managerial + HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mobileum (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was good but after 3 rounds of interview they asked me to hold on for almost a month and then their project manager took general round who rejected me..but today I feel lucky that i was not offered that time in roamware

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mobileum (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

simple technical scripting/oracle/call flows.As long as you have idea about simple GSM call flow and good idea about scripting, it should be fairly easy for 3-4 years of experience, HR interview is just a formality, its all decided by technical managers.