Modine Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Modine Manufacturing Interview Questions

2.5

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Modine Manufacturing (Lynchburg, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

It went very well went, they contacted me by phone that they had seen my resume and would like to interview me. The first interview was with a group and the lady and we watched video on the 1st day. They called me the next day for 2nd interview for the following day and it was one on one.

Interview Questions

• Would I work the schedule hours Monday through Friday and go to meetings?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You had to pay $350.00 to take test for license and I told them I didn't have that much on hand.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Modine Manufacturing in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed the two interviewers had about 4 questions each and liked the use of examples from my experience to answer their questions. The interview felt more like a friendly conversation with me getting the chance to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you progressed in your career from college?   Answer Question
    • What makes you qualified for this engineering position?   Answer Question
    • What is one of your weakness and how have you tried to improve yourself?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in five and ten years?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to travel as this position will require you to visit customers and plants on occasion?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was brief the salary was set but was able to negotiate relocation and the start time at the new position. Inaction was with human resources only during this phase.

Second Shift Hawt Dog Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buena Vista, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Modine Manufacturing (Buena Vista, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with a member of the HR department and we talked about my past experience a bit. After that we talked about the Company and what they do there, how long they had been there. Later I met with several of their senior members of that branch.

Any Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceburg, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Modine Manufacturing (Lawrenceburg, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very good experience and felt comfortable throughout the whole interview. Did not feel nerveous or anxious and was pleased when I left. Felt like they cared about their employees and did their best to treat everyone fairly. Felt confident when I left imterview

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buena Vista, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Modine Manufacturing (Buena Vista, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relaxed and it seemed to be more like a conversation rather than just questions. The questions were reasonable, not weird unexpected questions. We went over my skills and the rest Seemed more of a "would you and your personality" fit here.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Modine Manufacturing (Trenton, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews Manager, site head, peers and HR. Could not get a strait answer as to a typical day or expectations. I took this to mean it was very dynamic. Truth was actually chaotic, responsibility is passed around like a hot potato. They kept asking me if I had a chance to look around the town. "you know this is a small town right?" They apparently have a hard time recruiting because they are in a rural area. They mostly talked about what they make at the plant and asked if I had any questions. They didn't seem to worried if I knew any engineering.

Interview Questions

• You do realize this is not a big town right?   1 Answer

Entry Level Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Modine Manufacturing in July 2014.

Interview

Applied via email. Received an email for HR one month later saying they would like to have a phone interview (I was not from the area). The phone interview was pretty low-key, standard phone interview. "Tell me about your internships." "What would you like to see in a supervisor?" "What kind of corporate culture do you want to work in?" "Greatest weakness and strength?" "Why do you want to work for Modine?" "What makes you a good candidate for this position?" Those sort of questions. Nothing technical. Took 3 weeks for me to hear back about whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Probably the "What do you want in a supervisor?" But simply because I was not prepared for/expecting it.   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Modine Manufacturing (Racine, WI).

Interview

Contacted by corporate recruiter after submission of resume. Resume submission was weird - had to email opposed to filling out an online application. After phone screen, met with 4 individuals face to face: 2 managers, a director, and the hiring manager. All had been there for quite some time and seemed to be deeply tied into the corporate company line. Questions were soft.

Absolutely no courtesy in follow up from any individual after the face to face interview. Despite reaching out, couldn't even send a canned auto response informing that there would be no offer. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when....   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Modine Manufacturing (Racine, WI).

Interview

The interview process was about 3-4 hours long and consisted of a series of one-on-one interviews. This started with Human Resources and was followed by representatives of the department being interviewed for. In my case, this was the AE manager, the Department manager, and finally a senior peer-level engineer. This allowed a good exchange of information and assessing whether or not I was a good fit with the company and vice-versa.

An offer letter was sent pretty quickly and I returned a signed copy, submitted a drug sample, and was given a start date once passed.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any really difficult questions. The interviewers asked pretty typical questions, but it was also open enough to just discuss qualifications and situations. They later told me that the interview process was essentially to determine whether the candidate is likely to be a good fit within the organization. Since they are pretty specialized in the world of thermal management, they expect to train candidates who have the right work personalities.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Modine Manufacturing.

Interview

I was interviewed for this position on my college campus. There were a total of three people that interviewed me. It was a very relaxing type of interview. It was just a time for us to get to know each other. They asked me to walk me through my resume and asked many of the basic interview questions. There wasn't anything technical in this interview.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your current boss, what would he say your greatest weakness is?   Answer Question