Modspace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Modspace Interview Questions

Interviews at Modspace

3.1

Intern Interview

Interview

A few phone interviews, fairly easy as long as you prepared. I was living out of the country and they were able to be flexible with my schedule. Great experience!

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Modspace (Berwyn, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

ModSpace was very cordial. Thorough questions as far as the opening at hand, and no extraneous/ridiculous questions. Was a two-part interview process. First, a manager with HR in their home office interviewed me by phone. Then several days later came a phone interview with the area Director. They were both very professional and courteous. I was looking forward to an offer, but apparently someone bested me on qualifications.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Modspace (Berwyn, PA).

Interview

Phone interview was first . Then had face to face . Feeling pretty good until they said they had one more person to interview who happen to be a friend of someone in the company . The rest is history . Waste of my time.

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Modspace.

Interview

The position I applied for was for an entry-level position to learn the business from the ground up with in-house training, but apparently, this is a false job advertisement, because they are looking for very specific industry knowledge.

Applied online for the Houston location, was contacted by HR a week later. Then had the phone interview with the HR representative. Passed the phone interview and was set up with an in-person interview with the Branch Manager in San Antonio. Had the in-person interview with the Branch Manager then was set-up with another phone interview, but this time with the District Manager. A few days later I received the rejection email stating the obvious rejection information.

I did enjoy speaking with the person from HR and the Branch Manager, but I swear the DM was a complete tool. He calls ten minutes past our scheduled interview time, then seemed so scattered brain he couldn't compile a coherent sentence and sounded as if he wasn't even listening to my responses to his questions. Then when I asked him specific questions about the business (My questions to him were What are the immediate projects that need to be addressed and What are the current goals that the company is focused on?) to which he laughed and had the audacity to say "Where did you get these questions?" as if I just pulled them out of the air. Like cmon guy the interview process is a two-way street. He eluded my questions and gave some generic responses that didn't allow me to understand the need for the position, and kept harping me on specific knowledge that was known to them that I didn't have.

Ultimately, I think I did get strung along and was never a top candidate but was used to fill the candidacy pool.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the company in general "Tell me what you know about ModSpace"
      Behavioral Questions "Tell me about a time" "How did you manage an upset customer"
      More in-depth questions "Can you tell me more about Vendor Management"   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Modspace (Berwyn, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

They only asked me 2 job related questions. Otherwise it was like just talking about anything. They asked me about uber and lyft. They gave me the job description and that was pretty much it,. Easiest interview ever. I was interviewed by a team lead.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about modspace?   1 Answer

Project Site Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cove Point, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Modspace (Cove Point, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with TekCom, followed by a Phone interview by ModSpace, then a one on one in person interview with the project manager. All interviews were friendly and relaxed, while addressing availability, experience, qualifications, followed by salary negotiation. Simply put a Non-Stress process. I was hired

Interview Questions

• When would I be available and would I be willing to travel?   1 Answer

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Modspace in January 2016.

Interview

Had a nice interview call for about 20 minutes, mostly just asked about what I thought about the company website, and my experience as it related to SCM. Was supposed to have an in person interview a week later, but after 5 weeks and a couple calls, was told they would not be moving forward with the process. Overall unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Asked about college courses regarding supply chain management.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Modspace (Berwyn, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

A convoluted, twisted process, there seems to be a turnstile in HR. Never met with the same person twice. Seems to be very disorganized. The Head of Inside Sales was disingenuous and uninterested seemed to be going through the motions. Not the kind of Manager one would want work for or with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to work with ModSpace?
      What do you know about modular buildings?   Answer Question

Financial Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Modspace (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by HR via email then had a 1/2 hour phone interview with HR specialist. Then an onsite interview with the hiring manager and Sr. Analyst a few days later. Interview process was difficult by the Sr. Analyst. Many technical questions were asked. Didn't give me the time to ask questions to the Sr. Analyst. Interviewing with the hiring manager was more general.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Modspace.

Interview

-Applied and contacted a week later
    -Initial Phone Introduction/mini interview
    -2nd Phone Interview a few days later
    -Contacted a few days later for a interview with the fleet and operations manager at the facility
    -Conducted a 3rd interview with the Midwest regional manager a week later
    -Offered the job the next day

The HR staff was friendly and accommodating and the whole process was fast-paced.The managers were honest and very friendly.I enjoyed the overall process and the job itself seems very appealing because of the variety it brings and the benefits are also excellent.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were able to satisfy a disgruntled customer.   Answer Question