Mollen Immunization clinics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mollen Immunization clinics Interview Questions

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics (Alexandria, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. they would first contact you via email and then the interview was scheduled. it was done online with just a few questions to answer. being that the work was pretty virtual all the training were done online and then you're allowed to self schedule.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable working independently?   1 Answer

Data Entry Verifier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online for the data entry verifier position. Because I've been out of work almost 4 months, I wasn't really expecting to get a call back or anything but a couple of days later, I got a call from HR wanting to interview me. They asked standard questions, "What do you think qualifies you for the job?", "Do you have reliable transportation?", "Are you looking for full time or part time work?" I answered honestly as always and hoped that I was doing ok. I've been through numerous interviews already where they tell me they'll give me a call so I was pleasantly surprised when she offered me the job right then and there. She sent me an e-mail with all the details we talked about on the phone and also a map of the office so I could come down and fill out paperwork for a background check. I drove down there the next day and filled out my paperwork and saw the 30+ desks they have for all the data entry verifiers they're looking to hire for the season. Yes, it's a seasonal job, no benefits, $10.00 an hour but I need to be able to pay my bills and I'm still living with my parents so it doesn't matter if there's no benefits, I already have health insurance. If you're in a fortunate situation like mine where you can afford to work with no benefits, it's really worth it to work there. I thought everybody that I came into contact was super nice and I'm excited to start there. By the way, I picked the full time shift working 6AM-2:30PM.

Interview Questions

• Really no hard questions. Just standard ones. Do you have reliable transportation? Are you looking for full time or part time work? What do you think qualifies you for the position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online and then a few days later I was contacted for a phone interview (which lasted 12 mins).

Interview Questions

• The most amount of shots that I have ever given in a day?
      Are you comfortable working alone?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2011.

Interview

I remember talking with someone on the phone but most of it was through email correspondence. All the info we needed to know was online and with testing. I do remember having some questions and when I talked with someone they were polite and very informative.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2010.

Interview

I just applied online. No background check, no references checked. Someone called that day after the online process, asked a few questions, made the job offer. However, due to low pay and long commute the available shifts were not worth it.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Just the basic verifying info on application.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied online for a job working at a flu clinic. I received a phone call the next day. I was interview right then for the job. I was asked if my licence could be checked while we were on the phone to verify that I had a current licence. I was asked if I would be ok working alone and I said yes. I was offered the job at that point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics (Knoxville, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

This was my first nursing job. The interview was via phone and very easy and friendly. There was a lot of paperwork to complete. It was simple to do tho. There were some online training a to do as we'll. they welcomed new grads which was great. I worked for them fo
    For four seasons.

Flu Clinic Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics (Tucson, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

Mollen is very organized now. In years past working in the field could be chaotic especially in the beginning of the immunization season.

Immunization Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics.

Interview

Phone Interview, verifying your clinical knowledge. Faxing of paperwork and other documents, They stress that shifts are first come first serve for new hires. Re-hires get first pick of shifts, but shifts always come available, especially as the week/days you desire get closer. Able to be on call for extra shifts in your area.

Interview Questions

• Verification of your experience. They then explain the whole hiring process (instantaneous) pending verification of your documents, license, etc.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2012.

Interview

Fill out online application, telephone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, they have flat rates for RNs and LPNs