Mom365 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mom365 Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mom365 (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I heard from the HR person within a week. We kept playing phone tag until she called me in the car and I did the interview in about 15 minutes. Then she scheduled a FaceTime meeting with the hiring manager that day. After talking with the hiring manager for another 15 minutes, she offered the position to me.

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mom365 in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted 1 day after applying by recruiter was told I would be forwarded to hiring manager . I had an interview 2 days later with the district manager. She was very friendly and asked about my past jobs. She informed me all about the company and what they are looking for. Her only concern was that I was a male and women would be breastfeeding only allowed with head nurse approval at the hospital

Interview Questions

• Any experience photography?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mom365 (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy. Met with Director and she was so sweet. Very easy to talk to. Let me know what to expect out of the job and explained everything throughly. Question pertained to the job and were very simple. I wish all interviews were like this one.

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mom365 (Youngstown, OH).

Interview

Online application, initial phone interview, that reviewed the position to confirm my availability and interest followed by a Skype interview with the DM. She did it via Skype due to her location and availability in order to not keep me waiting longer for an interview. It worked great.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mom365 (Morgantown, WV) in March 2017.

Interview

I was recruited from my resume being up at indeed.com. Then a Mom365 person from somewhere else called me and told me they would have the district manager call me and ask me a few questions. She did and then scheduled an in-person interview.

I waited an hour half hour and when she did not show up I called the number that she gave me to make sure she was coming or I was in the wrong place. She apologized and said she was in the parking lot. I kind of wondered if maybe she was just waiting to see if I would call her?

After I accepted the position I started getting the barrage of onboarding emails and requirements.....

Interview Questions

• How I had handled sales obstacles   1 Answer

Newborn Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mom365 in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted 1 day after applying. I had an interview 2 days later with the district manager. She was very friendly and asked about my past jobs. She informed me all about the company and what they are looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mom365 (Portland, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

I put in an application and was asked to interview less than 24 hours later. I interviewed 2 days later and was offered a position on the spot. The district manager was really nice and friendly, and the interview wasn't intimidating or uncomfortable. Offer letter went to my email, and pre-employment testing instructions came immediately after. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you set and reached a goal. How did you achieve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Compton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mom365 (Compton, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was smooth, I like it a lot I wish every interview was like mom365. The people and the person who interview was the best. Unfortunately I have to leave it because personal reason but I love mom365.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mom365 (New York, NY).

Interview

Very casual, in-hospital interview with the then-current district manager. Some managers will be more interested in your customer service experience, but prior photography experience is seen as an asset (but not a requirement). I had not held a newborn baby before becoming employed here. However, the DM after the one who hired me, said she hires based on one's experience with newborns. So really, it all depends on the DM interviewing you. If you show a willingness to learn and adapt, they won't really mind that you don't have experience, especially if they are desperate to fill a vacant hospital (as they very often are in certain districts).

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you like photography?
      2. (Looking at my previous retail experience) What was a situation where you took leadership and successfully aided a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mom365 (Orange, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by district manager, she went through a list of questions marking down on the sheet as we went. She also explained the job some, making sure I was ok with certain aspects.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable handling newborns?   1 Answer