Mom365 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mom365 Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mom365 (Portland, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

I put in an application and was asked to interview less than 24 hours later. I interviewed 2 days later and was offered a position on the spot. The district manager was really nice and friendly, and the interview wasn't intimidating or uncomfortable. Offer letter went to my email, and pre-employment testing instructions came immediately after. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you set and reached a goal. How did you achieve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Compton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mom365 (Compton, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was smooth, I like it a lot I wish every interview was like mom365. The people and the person who interview was the best. Unfortunately I have to leave it because personal reason but I love mom365.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mom365 (New York, NY).

Interview

Very casual, in-hospital interview with the then-current district manager. Some managers will be more interested in your customer service experience, but prior photography experience is seen as an asset (but not a requirement). I had not held a newborn baby before becoming employed here. However, the DM after the one who hired me, said she hires based on one's experience with newborns. So really, it all depends on the DM interviewing you. If you show a willingness to learn and adapt, they won't really mind that you don't have experience, especially if they are desperate to fill a vacant hospital (as they very often are in certain districts).

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you like photography?
      2. (Looking at my previous retail experience) What was a situation where you took leadership and successfully aided a customer?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mom365 (Orange, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by district manager, she went through a list of questions marking down on the sheet as we went. She also explained the job some, making sure I was ok with certain aspects.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable handling newborns?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mom365 (Burlington, NC).

Interview

My interview was completely over the phone. I had been recommended by a highly trusted employee. I was hired on the spot and began the onboarding process the next day. The entire onboarding process from interview to orientation took about a month. I had to get a copy of my immunization records and transcripts, do a drug screen. I also had to get some updated vaccines and a flu shot. The company did pay for it. If you don't have a photography or sales background you will struggle....the training is very limited which is part of the high turnover. Many photographers don't make much commission because they simply aren't well trained.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365 (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process went extremely well. There were no hard questions or awkwardness between myself and the interviewer. She was pleasant enough. She asked all the typical questions:

Why do you want to work here?

How well do you work under pressure?

The hiring process is extremely lengthy. Anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks from interview to in person training.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer because for 8.25 a hour, the amount of hassle that you have to go through to collect paperwork, multiple health screenings, transcripts, invasive background checks. It wasn't worth it.

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mom365 (New Orleans, LA) in July 2016.

Interview

Pretty causal but customer service driven. They look for upstanding people with sales experience. Didn't feel too much pressure. Spent lots of time talking to supervisor about our life. She was great. You then have to go to some online and in person classes and get background and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Name a way you went above and beyond for a former customer   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with angry customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mom365 (Gainesville, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick phone interview followed by a 45 minute in person interview! It was fairly quick and easy. My interviewer was very friendly and made the interview process inviting. The questions were not hard at all and mostly about sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a conflict with a co-worker or supervisor and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mom365 (Parkersburg, WV) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very uncomfortable, the interviewer was cold, unpleasant, and unfriendly. The questions were typical of any interview and I wasn't even asked if I was comfortable around newborns, which you would think would be asked considering it's a position where you would be handling newborns. Overall, I am actually kind of glad I didn't receive an offer due to the interview going how it did, it was not very professional and the interviewer was unpleasant. I do not wish to work under someone with an unpleasant personality.

Interview Questions

• What is one situation where you had to make a good impression upon the first meeting?   Answer Question

Newborn Photographer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mom365.

Interview

Easy need reliable car and able to work weekends or be able to pick shifts up for unreliable people. The interview was relaxed. There was no meeting room and the interview was done in the hospital cafeteria. Not professional at all.