Momenta Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Momenta Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Research Assistant, Analytical Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Momenta Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

After a phone interview, there was an in office interview where I met with seven different team members, both scientists and human resources, for thirty minutes each. Overall, meeting with the team members was good because you are able to see who you would be working with if hired. The company seemed to really value their employees which was evident in the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Q: What interests you in the pharmaceutical industry?
      Q: What lab experience do you have?
      Answer Question

Ad Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Momenta Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone screen, phone interview and a face to face interview. Far too much time passed between each stage as the hiring manager was traveling. .When the phone interview with the hiring manager was scheduled, he initially no showed (no called). I was given the equivalent of an "ooops, I forgot to sync my phone with MS Outlook. A few more days went by before we could finally make contact by phone. He asked to see me in person which for some reason took way too much effort on their part to schedule. The face to face happened on the Friday before Thanksgiving and I was told during my interview that there would be a delay getting feedback because the hiring manager was going on vacation for the holiday and the following week, he would be out of office dealing with a family member's surgery. When I reached out to the recruiter to ask if I could still expect to hear feedback this week, she replied, "ooops, sorry about the delay in response but we decided to move forward with another candidate". so, they made this decision a week earlier and rather than be professional and respectful, of my time, energy and efforts, they string me along an entire week thinking that they had not yet decided. why would I want to work for a company who shows me so little respect as a job candidate?

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Momenta Pharmaceuticals in April 2015.

Interview

It was an in person interview. hiring manager asked me about my previous experience. They are more interested in what you can bring to the group. took two weeks to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      Tell me about your project?
      what are primary cell lines?
      what software do you use?
      what company instrument do you use in the lab?
      Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Momenta Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

My resume was forwarded to via personal connections and after a casual informational interview, I was contacted by a Senior Scientist. I had a one on one interview with her before going through a day of on-site interviews and gave a talk on my research.

Interview Questions

• Following my talk about a new assay for protein expression, I was asked about how I would differentiate low expressing proteins from a poorly performing antibody.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Momenta Pharmaceuticals in May 2013.

Interview

Very quick to respond.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Momenta Pharmaceuticals in April 2009.

Interview

The group I met was very friendly. No technical questions were asked but I was asked about algorithms and coding languages that I was familiar with. Overall a pleasant experience

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult/technical was asked. What makes you qualifed for this internship?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Momenta Pharmaceuticals in March 2009.

Interview

long but very interesting in fun way