Mondo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mondo Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2018

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mondo (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Took about a month from initial conversation for an in-person interview. Interview went well and was asked about my availability to shadow current recruiters for a day. Was told I would receive feedback that day. Wrote a thank you email the next day and never received any feedback whatsoever. They tend to hire straight out of school so I would bet they do not pay as high as other jobs. They complain about the lack of experience with some employees but you get what you pay for.

Interview Questions

• How do you push back with managers taking too long with the hiring process.   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mondo in January 2015.

Interview

I honestly don't know why Mondo is on Crain's Best Places to Work for List.
    First interview was with Anna - she was 15 or so minutes late
    She scheduled a 2nd interview with Kalyn who missed the call. I called the office and sent an email - no response. The response (4 hours later) was ' something came up let's reschedule'. I completely understand things coming up but when they do I expect a short message saying that it's canceled and they'll get back to me to reschedule. If the roles were reversed would they consider and applicant who was late or who simply didn't show? Interviews are a two way street; I would never work for a company that allowed this kind of behavior.

Interview Questions

• Questions were utterly basic; like they were reading off a list instead of getting to know me or my fit to be a recruiter with them   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mondo (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

After applying through a Linkedin posting, I was contacted for an initial phone interview and was invited to Mondo's networking event in the NYC office. My recruiter was Daniel Antman who was very conversational and transparent throughout the entire process as there were many steps. He always checked in to make sure all my questions were answered and that I was prepared for my interviews. I came into the office for a Face to Face interview as well as shadow some members of the team who gave me great information about the Mondo and what the role entails. Shadowing was a great experience to see the day to day activities of the team. I was set up for a final phone interview with the Hiring Manger. Overall best interviewing experience I have gone through, Dan was Great!

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mondo (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Smooth, Just do your homework, review concepts and put in the work in your personal time. If you do not or do not know your stuff.. then you get out what you put in

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with workplace conflict   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mondo in September 2016.

Interview

“I had a very positive experience working with my recruiter, Carter Lowe. He was very communicative throughout the interview process. I would recommend him and Mondo to anyone seeking a new position.”

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mondo (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The process began with a 30-minute phone screen. An in-person interview followed. I was later notified of my offer. The screening process includes a drug screen and background check. All was able to be completed via email.

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mondo (Addison, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Thank you so much for your time and the privilege of having an interview with you on December 21. for the position of DBA.I really enjoyed speaking with Jason.The job seems to me a perfect match for my ability and interests.

Interview Questions

• Any experience with ETL (SSIS) use this alot to load data   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mondo.

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mondo (Vienna, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a great experience at the Mondo. Carter has been a great resource throughout my interview process. He found my portfolio online and got me scheduled for an interview in less than a day. I'd recommend him to any full-stack developers who are on the market.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mondo (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I was referred to MondoLabs by a hiring team.I received a coding challenge after an interview with HR, after several delays and changed contacts was told that they are no longer hiring in a different department. The code challenge included a front PSD conversion and building a whole website in a stack of your choice. After submission MondoLabs ignored my clarifying emails about what department I was applying for and redirected me to and redirected me to a new contact at the company because the recruiter no longer worked at Mondo, this happened twice in a row. Eventually they stopped responding.