Mondo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mondo Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2018

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mondo.

Interview

I remember an initial phone interview followed a few days later by an invitation to
    come into the office for a F2F. I really liked the design of the office and the open
    work area. I met a few recruiters who had been with the company for a while and
    got along really well with everyone I met. The next week I was called back in to meet
    with a hiring manager and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What’s the one question you were hoping I wouldn’t ask?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mondo.

Interview

It’s been a few years but I do remember a phone call that led to an interview on site.
    I still remember being blown away by the design of the office as well as the few
    hours I spent with other recruiters getting to know the day to day. It was very useful
    and helped erase any doubt that this was the place for me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mondo.

Interview

Phone screen for about 20+ minutes. But after that it'super fast! You can ask for more information on benefits, salary to your recruiter and he/she will be able to provide you with that information! Came in for interview on Monday, got an offer by Friday!

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Mondo.

Interview

Here’s what sold me on the company: the office (both the design and the culture),
    the unlimited earning potential, the benefits package, and the fact that the company
    continues to grow at a rapid pace. The thing that sealed it was the ability to spend
    time with some of the other recruiters and get a feel of what my day would be like
    and who I would be working with.

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mondo (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Amanda Bender has been so great to work with from day one. During the interview process, she was attentive, encouraging, and just extremely pleasant to interact with. She ensured I was kept up to date with everything going on. I really felt she went above and beyond for me. Everyone I have met at Mondo has been so kind and welcoming. Very professional and respectful environment.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mondo.

Interview

It’s been a while, but I remember being invited into the office and having the chance
    to spend time with people in the sales department. It was a great opportunity to
    experience the vibe and get a sense of what the day would be like. I liked the people
    I met, we all seemed to have common goals, and so I accepted the position when it
    was offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mondo (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Preface: I am not from downtown Chicago and it took me slightly longer than I would have liked to find the building and then get to the actual office. Unfortunately, I used the wrong elevator and this pushed me back a few minutes (which I sincerely apologized for).

Experience: The interviewer had zero questions to ask of me which I found off putting and strange after a phone interview was already completed/they seemed interested in me. It was then requested that I ask any remaining questions I had on the job and that was the entirety of the interview experience. With the exception of answering my few questions, it was slightly difficult to keep the conversation going. I understand not being able to meet the manager due to a meeting--but realized they were not interested in taking me seriously once I was also told there would also be no time for shadowing (which did not align with what I was told/prepared for) 30 minutes in. As I looked around at various people I could have sat with, I felt as though this was possibly an excuse meant to shorten the meeting.

Overall, not worth the time I personally invested and felt the overall tone was too passive aggressive for my liking. Perhaps this company is better suited for other young sales/recruiter individuals that would not be bothered by the above, but I did want to leave my honest feedback for others to read.

Interview Questions

• "I have no questions on your background at this time. What questions do you have for me?"   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mondo.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter with whom I did a quick phone screen. I then had a phone interview with the Controller. After that I went in and met with 5 different employees including the CFO. It seemed like everything went well and that I would hear back by the end of the week or early next week. I haven't heard a single thing from anyone and all of my emails and attempts to contact anyone have been ignored.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses other typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mondo (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

The process was easy going and Mondo really allows you to open up about yourself and why you would be a good fit for this company. They did not try to get you to slip up, they encouraged you to be vocal and express your enthusiasm for the job.

Interview Questions

• An example of how you have failed, and how you responded?   1 Answer

Post Production Tech Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mondo (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Gillaine reached out to me on linked in and asked if i was interested in this position, she then asked if i had a minute to talk to her about the job and she got to work on talking to them for me right away she scheduled an interview with a appropriate date and time that worked for me and everything worked out good

Interview Questions

• how many people do you currently manage at your current job   1 Answer