Mondo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mondo Interview Questions

Interviews at Mondo

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mondo.

Interview

It was very straightforward --

1. Interview with recruiter
    2. Interview with sales manager and recruiting manager
    3. Final interview with President

After that decision was made - very straight forward and transparent with expectations.

Interview Questions

• How would you find solid qualified candidates and walk me through it?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Got an email outreach from a recruiter, asking for my schedule. Gave my availability, but no answer. This is incredibly unprofessional, and seems to check with half of the reviews on here. Advice, don't reach out to people, and add them on linkedin, if you won't follow up. It's bad for your brand.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mondo in June 2020.

Interview

Interviews: The Interview Process seemed pretty standard until it began. I was told that there would be 3 rounds, this wasn't true.
    Management: I spoke to a high level manager during the interviews I was informed that I would need to work outside of work hours, so I'm guessing there is no work life balance. I was told that I am expected to respond to ALL correspondence quickly and I needed to always be on my phone/computer even during the times that I was not at work. I was told that it is something that higher ups do so the same is required from me.
    Based off of some of the information I was given during the interview process, this company doesn't truly care about their clients, they simply want a req and once they fill it they're done.

After that interview I continued the process and was informed by another interviewer that a former Account Manager had recently left after being with the company for years because she wanted to be an activist and that's not what Mondo stands for.

After this I had one more interview where I felt as though I was trying to be convinced not to move forward with the process...After that interview I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you feel like you're a good fit for this role?
      What can you bring to Mondo?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mondo.

Interview

Hands down, the most un-ethical, worst recruiting company I have every worked with. I was pressured to accept a contract job before I had even been given an offer. Like others said, they pepper you with an excessive number of phone calls. They claimed that they had a company ready to make an offer but needed me to accept it on the spot or I would lose it (exploding offer). After I told them I would need to think about it and was busy that day they continued to call.

Because of this experience I did some research on them, which, in retrospect, I should have done before interviewing through them. From that I came to the conclusion that this would be a very bad company to work through and passed on the opportunity because I would have been forced to work through them. We didn't get to the phase of having to negotiate a contract, but based on what I experienced and other reviews I'm sure that would have been a very painful experience that had a strong chance of killing the deal.

It's a shame because both the end client and I would have liked to work with each other, and they had multiple openings that would have been a good fit. In the end neither one of us wanted to work through this recruiter and would have been forced to on the deal. There are some 3rd party recruiters that can really help you as a candidate. This one will actually hurt your chances of working with a company because you would be forced to work through Mondo on a subset of open positions, add negative value to the equation and ends up being a lose/lose for everyone involved.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

I had two phone interviews before going to the DC office for a final interview with two managers. In each interview, similar questions about my motivators and thought process were like were asked.

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mondo.

Interview

I was spoken to in such a rude manner by one of the sales managers. I have never been treated so curtly before in all my years of interviewing for different roles. I'm not sure if they try to use scare tactics or something over at Mondo, but I have no interest in working for a company with that kind of environment. It seems like they take advantage of young, unexperienced college graduates who are dying to be seen as professionals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mondo (Boston, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

I had 2 phone calls that were an hour long each discussing the role and company as well as getting to know each-other.
    I had a lot of questions lined up to ask about the day to day role as well as work culture.
    The phone calls went really great with constant back and forth conversations.

Interview Questions

• What is your day to day in your current role?

What are the three things that motivates you?

In your free time what do you like to do to relax and de stress ?   Answer Question

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mondo (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2019.

Interview

I worked with Jason Weinstein and he is a great representative of the organization. I felt comfortable in working with Jason, he showed a level of care for the needs of the client as well as my needs as the employee. In my experience with other recruiters in the area Jason displayed honesty and did not treat me as if I was a quota that had to be met.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard interview questions that focused on my level of experience and how it relates to the position. Jason Weinstein walked me through the process and his helpful tips prepared me for the interview.; he stayed in contact with me through the entire process, it provided a level of comfort I have not experienced in working with other recruiters.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mondo (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

Was sold on the company I was asked to interview with. Once I spoke with the client, I was told I made it to the next steps. Then a week later after being put-off by the recruiter, I was informed I was still waiting... its been 5 weeks since and I have not heard back from the recruiter. It's rude and beyond unprofessional to rush someone into a role, tell them you qualified for the next round and then never hear from them again.

Remote Illustrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mondo (Washington, DC) in September 2019.

Interview

Got a phone call from the recruiter. I was told I would get a 2nd interview the next day, that never happened, somehow they moved on to another candidate -.-