MoneySolver Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MoneySolver

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MoneySolver (Jacksonville, FL) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers. Interview was pretty straight forward. Did not feel as if I was trying to be tricked into anything. I felt very comfortable during the interview. Around 1 hour long.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your sales process
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MoneySolver (Jacksonville, FL)

Interview

The interview process was non-stressful and very fast! From the time I applied it was only a few days before I had a phone interview and then asked to come in. The interviewers were very professional and didn't ask any questions that were illegal or made me feel uncomfortable. Overall, I was very pleased with the process!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MoneySolver (Jacksonville, FL) in Oct 2018

Interview

Phone interview was first speaking with HM Kacy was amazing very kind and sweet. She also went over ecverything that I would be position for and the amazing things about the company.

Interview Questions
  • How can I handle a situation when a client is upset.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MoneySolver (Jacksonville, FL) in Sep 2018

Interview

Very brief, looking for customer service based people and not so much on tax knowledge. Need to be able to multitask and think critically, finance experience will come in handy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MoneySolver (Jacksonville, FL) in Sep 2018

Interview

Was a two-step interview process that included an office tour, met with two different managers of the department and then separately with the director of the department. The managers were personable, professional and easy to talk to. The office looked like a nice place to work and I enjoyed being able to see the work environment and meet different team members. It gave me a really good idea of what it would be like to work there.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my current experience, what most excited me about the position, where I saw myself in 5 years and some situational type questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MoneySolver (Jacksonville, FL) in Jan 2016

Interview

The interviewer was clearly rude and snobby. She cut me in the middle of talking to explain what they are looking for and what to expect. To me the whole application and interview process is very funny actually. They contacted me about the job offer when I never even applied for it. So I was interested and decided to contact them back to learn more about the position and the company. And obviously that meant they liked what they saw on my resume. However, I was interviewed by a different person than the one that reached out to me. She was very quick and right to the point about the interview. The job description made it sound like they are willing to train someone who doesn't have a long history or strong sales experience. But the lady cut out said I wasn't fit for the job because they were looking for someone with more aggressive sales base experience. I was polite about how the interview ended. However, it was definitely a negative experienced. I never had an interview where the interviewer just told you right there they don't want you.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about your job history, sales background, if you won the lottery what would you do, what are you looking for as a career with their company, etc.

Application

Interview

I took place in three rounds, first one is HR round in which ask the basic questions about your qualifications , How comfortable you are in coming the office, second is Technical round in which it asked for technical questions like excel functions, financial terms and the final one is taken by the core committee or by the manager which give their final decisions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What you have done? Q: Tell me some thing about yourself?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MoneySolver (Jacksonville, FL) in Dec 2014

Interview

There are several people you will meet with and a strict on-boarding process. They want to make sure you are a good fit and that shows. The first person I spoke with was Jennifer. She was super upbeat and made me very excited to have the opportunity to be part of such a great team. Met with a few others, but she really stood out.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with customer service, financial industry, typing, math skills, etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

MoneySolver

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MoneySolver in Apr 2011

Interview

It was started with a general introduction, after that a team of core committee asked me about my past experiences and my future objective about the carrier, They try to cover all aspects like personal, Qualifications and future objectives. It happened in different stages. one on one also with the group panel, Skills testing etc.

Interview Questions
  • Since your are living quite far how will you some times manage to work late ?

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MoneySolver (Jacksonville, FL) in Feb 2011

Interview

You send in your initial application then you get a phone call to set up a face to face interview where they have you take a basic typing test and they run a basic scenario by you to see how you handle it then you speak with the HR director and sales manager. Then you have a last interview over the phone to see how your voice on the phone sounds.

Interview Questions
  • Real basic interview question's just to see if you are competent.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews