MoneySolver Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2019

Found 117 reviews

4.6
Tom Baumlin
Pros
  • "The work environment provides room for growth and learning(in 15 reviews)

• "TDN is an amazing company that allows its employees to learn new skills and how to grow within the company(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "I only find the long working hours as a downside of this company, You also have to work for extra hours in the financial months or tax months(in 4 reviews)

• "Longer hours generally equate to more money, which is obviously not a con(in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Amazing company full of phenomenal people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time

Pros

The best reason to work at MoneySolver is the positive, team-centric environment. I look forward to coming to work everyday because my team is simply the best! Everyone here is smart, experienced, and enthusiastic about completing important projects. If you are able to focus and complete your responsibilities in a reasonable amount of time, it’s easy to strike a healthy work/life balance. MoneySolver also offers super...

Cons

Because MoneySolver is growing, there are some employees who have a pessimistic outlook on the process changes and internal improvements. That’s really the main challenge.

MoneySolver2018-10-17

November 12, 2018VP, Chief People Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback. We love to hear that you look forward to coming into work every day and that you've been able to strike a healthy work/life balance. Keep up the great work!

2. "Dynamic and Rewarding in a Fast Paced High-Growth Environment"

Current Employee - Director in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture of respect is ingrained where the open sharing and debate of ideas is encouraged; Opportunities to bring creative solutions and effect change quickly; Rewarding environment with strong collaboration across multiple business verticals and teams of like-minded, growth oriented people; Exponential sales growth resulting in many opportunities for career growth; High visibility, exciting projects with cutting edge...

Cons

Staffing needs required to meet and support growth levels can be challenging

Advice to Management

Staffing needs will continue to increase to meet strategic and operational goals

MoneySolver2019-07-11
  3. "Best place I have ever worked!!"

Current Employee - Senior Loan Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time

Pros

The opportunity to make a lot of money. Also they are very good about working with you for family and other appointments.

Cons

Advancement seems as if it is going to be a slow process.

Advice to Management

Create more opportunities for leadership and advancement.

MoneySolver2019-07-09
  4. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time for less than a year

Pros

easy hiring process good training material good money

Cons

kind of hard to get much calls and you dont get to do big deals for a while, they just send you small debts calls which is harder to make too much commission

MoneySolver2019-07-15
  5. "Great Place to Be!"

Current Employee - Senior Tax Preparer in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had already loved my job, but when I was recently in an accident they went above and beyond to accommodate me. It was more than I ever expected and I plan on staying as long as they'll have me.

Cons

I wish the doors of the building more easily accommodated wheelchairs, although that's a building issue, not an employer issue.

MoneySolver2019-06-19

July 9, 2019VP, Chief People Officer

Thanks for your feedback! We were happy to accommodate your needs. We appreciate your hard work!

6. "Best Company Ever!"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

We are like one big family here. People really care at MoneySolver and they are very understanding and flexible when it comes to personal time needed and family matters. You can take time off whenever you want as long as you are doing well at your job even when you run out of PTO. The pay is great and they are constantly rewarding their employees. The best part is we get paid to actually help people with their debts...

Cons

I honestly cant find anything negative to say about the company. I have been here for years and will probably retire from this company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do! Keep the passion and the commitment to the employee and the company to always be there to help and continuously make this an even better place/culture. I have never worked for a company where we are treated as equals and just as valuable as management or "the higher ups". You are all wonderful and you really understand that it takes each and every one of us to make this place what it is. Thank...

MoneySolver2019-06-19

July 9, 2019VP, Chief People Officer

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad to have you on our team! Keep up the great work!

7. "The Grind"

Former Employee - Debt Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at MoneySolver full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You can make decent money

Cons

It’s a constant grind with few breaks and low PTO

Advice to Management

Better training. More than 1 week PTO

MoneySolver2019-07-03

July 9, 2019VP, Chief People Officer

Thank you for your feedback. Helping our clients is a 24/7 role and we appreciate all the hard work you put in to service them.

8. "great place if you can makethe sales"

Current Employee - Specialist

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time

Pros

make you sales and youll do just fine

Cons

have to use their sales method, not your own

MoneySolver2019-06-03
    • "I love where I work!"

Current Employee - Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love our team! I work on the 10th floor, it feels like a part of my family at this point. We have such a wonderful positive work environment. I love coming into work every day and don't dread it at all.

Cons

No place is perfect, I don't feel there are many cons of being here surprisingly. I feel the only real noticeable con is communication between departments. It's just a difficulty we're working to overcome. Everyone is doing what they can, it's not as if I hold specific blame to a specific party or individual, I just wish that communication between floors and departments was smoother.

Advice to Management

please continue to remove the displaced elements who foster negativity and shirk their responsibilities.

MoneySolver2019-05-13

July 9, 2019VP, Chief People Officer

Thanks for sharing, we love to hear that you are thriving in your environment. We will continue to work on streamlining communication strategies and identifying anything that could negatively impact the culture that we've all worked hard to create.

• "Greatest Job on Earth"

Current Employee - Tax Preparer in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love my job because its like having a family away from home. We work together and learn from each other daily. Money Solver is flexible and they are all about family. Since I have started working here they make sure you know family comes first. I could go on and on about the Money Solver family.

Cons

Only con for me is that I live an hour and a half a way. That doesn't stop me from making my way here everyday.

MoneySolver2019-05-12