MoneySolver Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 20, 2018

4.2
Tom Baumlin

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "If you are able to focus and complete your responsibilities in a reasonable amount of time, it’s easy to strike a healthy work/life balance" (in 7 reviews)

• "Its just a great place to work, so diverse and you'll meet so many good people" (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "Longer hours for work but they do get rewarded" (in 3 reviews)

• "I don't have any experience of no Cons" (in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Amazing company full of phenomenal people"

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time

Pros

The best reason to work at MoneySolver is the positive, team-centric environment. I look forward to coming to work everyday because my team is simply the best! Everyone here is smart, experienced, and enthusiastic about completing important projects.

If you are able to focus and complete your responsibilities in a reasonable amount of time, it’s easy to strike a healthy work/life balance. MoneySolver also offers super competitive benefits and salaries. The campus on which the office is located is absolutely gorgeous and offers loads of additional benefits.

Cons

Because MoneySolver is growing, there are some employees who have a pessimistic outlook on the process changes and internal improvements. That’s really the main challenge.

Nov 12, 2018 – VP, Chief People Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback. We love to hear that you look forward to coming into work every day and that you've been able to strike a healthy work/life balance. Keep up the great work!

2. "Interview"

Current Employee - Student Loan Advisor in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Student Loan Advisor in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very friendly , and very easy going.

Cons

I don't have any experience of no Cons

3. "Sr. Case Advisor"

Current Employee - Senior Case Advisor

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are bountiful opportunities for growth and the fact that each individual here has the ability to influence company decisions is a quality that MoneySolver has embraced and leads with. This along with their focus on creating new ventures that explore the individual strength of their people makes them an excellent company to grow and learn with. They are definetely the family that becomes a part of your life while you're in and out of the office in the best way possible. While MoneySolver has a plethora of positives there are some skills that are put to the test while you are joining our family. Your Patience, Determination, and Goals will be challenged in ways that you have never thought or felt before. Most will find this is a con however MoneySolver does not lay a path for you, we encourage you to try and to fail and to try and fail 100 more times because in the end we know that 1 success is worth more than 1000 failures. MoneySolver is about solutions, and that stands for Our Clients, Our People, and Our Communities.

Cons

MoneySolver is a Family and as such work won't just stay at the office. No matter the day or the time once you are in this Family you are part of us Solvers. Like all families this means that when we have great days we leave feeling great however when the days are stressful it is very difficult to leave work at work.

Advice to Management

Communication is about action and we can act more on what and why we want to hit the goals we are aiming for.

Nov 12, 2018 – VP, Chief People Officer

Thank you for your input. We are glad you have found opportunities for growth to strive for. We will work on bettering the communication from the top down to make sure our organizational goals are... More

4. "N/A"

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time

Pros

Wonderful environment! Everyone is committed and focused on their job BUT have no problem stopping and assisting each other. Fun and exciting place to work with new ideas on how to keep the workplace somewhere you want to come! They even keep mac-n-cheese and noodle cups available for those snack attacks!!

Cons

Don't have any as of yet

5. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Senior Case Advisor

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Seeing the company grow and change with our new CEO has been great. Our benefits have gotten better and we have had more opportunities for growth. The company has invested in a lot of resources for all of the departments to continue learning so that we may continue to grow professionally and personally.

Cons

Every company has had growing pains but they are always temporary. Although I personally did not like all of the changes, they were always done with the employee’s and company’s best interest at heart so a temporary con actually turns into a pro in the end.

Advice to Management

The only suggestion I would have is maybe to include employees who are not part of management in your meetings. This will allow the employees to have a voice and provide insight on how some of the changes could have a smoother transition. Other than the suggestion keep doing what you are doing and thank you for your constant support!

6. "Love it here"

Current Employee - Affiliate Manager
    Current Employee - Affiliate Manager

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Incredibly atmosphere. Through my career, this is the first place where I get excited to come in each day.

Cons

Having to ride the elevator with people from lower floors.

7. "The culture here is AMAZING!"

Current Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This has got to be one of the most supportive, positive and growth oriented environments I have had the pleasure to be apart of in my career. MoneySolver offers flexibility, professional development and a family oriented atmosphere that makes coming to work each day a pleasure.

Cons

I hope to move to closer parking garage. The campus is huge and it makes for a long walk!

8. "Unstable environment poor management"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at MoneySolver full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They will hire you real fast and easy

Cons

Sales team lies to customers about services they know nothing about. Customers complain alot. Employee favoritism runs rampant . HR dont support the employees at all! They hire and fire constantly like a revolving door. Its unstable and uncomfortable environment.

Advice to Management

Get more involved to know what's really goin on!

Oct 17, 2018 – HR Generalist & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for the feedback. We are committed to creating a positive and interactive working environment where all of our employees feel valued so it is disheartening to hear your negative opinions... More

9. "Great Company and growing!"

Current Employee - Senior Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at MoneySolver full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working at Tax Defense Network, now called MoneySolver, for a while now and I have come to love this company and the people I work with. Working in assisting people with their tax issues and the satisfaction you get in helping these people get their lives back on track is amazing. Of course, you will get your ungrateful clients and have your stressful days, but overall I feel like I am making a difference.
    * Lots of growth opportunity
    * Management feels invested in their employees
    * Compensation and PTO is fair
    * Friendly team environment
    * Rewards and bonus are given
    *Flexible Schedules

Cons

* High volume gets intense and stressful
    * Ongoing training needs to be implemented more
    * Not able to work from home

Oct 5, 2018 – VP, Chief People Officer

Thank you for your feedback. We love being able to help our clients, it's great to hear that it is just as important to you. Thank you for helping us identify the need for ongoing training, we have... More

"Great Business, but poor management"

Former Employee - Debt Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Debt Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at MoneySolver full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Money. Got to help people in need. Great training from original owners

Cons

No matter who makes a mistake it will be your fault.
    No one is held accountable for anything
    A portion of the sales floor is actually illiterate so there is really poor communication.
    Management will straight out lie to your face

Advice to Management

Pay closer attention to those who are doing well, and try to mimic their actions. Hold yourselves accountable for your mistakes