MoneySolver Reviews

Updated May 7, 2021

4.5
MoneySolver CEO Tom Baumlin
Tom Baumlin
Pros
  • "We have such a wonderful positive work environment(in 22 reviews)

• "We are able to do our best knowing that Moneysolver will provide us with training tools needed for growth and recognized for doing great work(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I really cannot find any cons of working for MoneySolver(in 4 reviews)

• "I only find the long working hours as a downside of this company, You also have to work for extra hours in the financial months or tax months(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great Company

Apr 2, 2021 - QA Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is the only company I've ever worked at that I truly enjoy being at everyday. I love how its a casual environment and very stress free. The best part is you're recognized for your hard work, so you move up quickly!

Cons

Compensation needs to be increased. If you care about a company and dedicate yourself to that company and work hard and are excellent in what you do, the company should show they value and care about you by compensating accordingly. Lots of turnover happens because people are not being payed enough.

2. 4.0

Great Company to work for

Apr 28, 2021 - Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity for growth, good balance between professionalism and social atmosphere, open door policy with management, educational opportunities, insurance benefits, comfortable office space, opportunity to work from home, good training, company is always improving, accommodating and understanding.

Cons

High case load but company is making steps to improve.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Too Corporate

May 7, 2021 - Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and great coworkers.

Cons

It became too big, too corporate, and not client focused.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Happy to be part of a company that cares about their customers and employees alike!

Feb 2, 2021 - Director, IT Operations in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

At Moneysolver our company works diligently to assist our customers and employees! We strive to recognize our employees efforts and promote from within. We provide training, support and great opportunities for advancement!

Cons

I’m not a big fan of high rise office buildings. I think we would be better suited to have our offices in a more open building without co-tenancy.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

tsa review

Mar 2, 2021 - Solution Specialist in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

great company to work for, laid back environment, move up quickly

Cons

point system/ sitting in one spot for an 8hours

VP, Chief People Officer

Thank you for your feedback, we aim to promote from within and are glad we are able to deliver that for you!

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

great place to work

Apr 2, 2021 - Resolution Specialist in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

i'm new here and have had tons of support to ramp up quickly. Very fun environment

Cons

some longs days with tax season - but that's expected

VP, Chief People Officer

We appreciate your feedback and will work on our communications about compensation.

7. 5.0

Rewarding Work Place

Feb 2, 2021 - Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great support system. Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help in any way. All departments work well together. Training provide really sets you up for success.

Cons

Waiting on documents and decisions to be made by states and the IRS.

VP, Chief People Officer

We are so proud that you find MoneySolver rewarding. We appreciate the feedback and will make sure we prioritize continuing education in 2021!

8. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Mar 2, 2021 - Client Loyalty Specialist in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, Great Pay, Positive working environment

Cons

I do not have any cons about working for this company

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to grow!

Apr 23, 2020 - Vice President Controller in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

MoneySolver is a fast paced company that really gives its employees the chance to contribute and drive change. I have never worked for a company that strives to find areas that are not working and quickly make changes that can be seen by every day employees. While these changes may not always have success, the willingness to try and start a new team or process to try and improve the company has made every day a pleasure working. MoneySolver also offers a great work/life balance, while it is important to get the work all done, there is a genuine feeling from upper management that they want you to live your life as well which has allowed me to get in some amazing vacations during my time with the company. I can proudly say this is the first company that I have worked at that i don't think there has been a single day that i really considered looking for a new job and can't wait to see what the future holds.

Cons

Some of those same Pros can lead to some Cons as well. Some of the systems that are used at the company are grossly outdated and a lot of the processes are very manual. While it gives a wonderful opportunity to prove your worth and improve processes, it can also turn into something that will have to manually be done afterwards. This also can lead to a lot of change in your day to day job which isn't for everyone.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Work/life balance

Feb 3, 2021 - Licensed Tax Professional
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management encourages a healthy work/life balance, and everyone has the ability to work remotely to help ensure everyone is safe during the pandemic.

Cons

We are currently understaffed, but I believe that is largely due to the pandemic.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 166 Reviews