Monmouth Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monmouth Medical Center

Scheduling/Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Branch, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Monmouth Medical Center (Long Branch, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

I met with the office manager of the mental health out patient clinic, and then instead of coming back a second time she grabbed the director and I spoke with him briefly. The interview itself took at most 1.5 hours, and I knew within 3 days that I had the job. *Side note: below it says I interviewed in 2013 but it was really 2012, wasn't an option to choose.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monmouth Medical Center.

Interview

Hiring Process: Application is submitted online, HR contacts applicant for interview. After interview is completed, HR calls applicant back with salary offer. If applicant accepts, position is filled.
    Interview Process is as formal as any; supervisors/managers will ask both specific and general questions pertaining to job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle processing information provided to you at a sales event?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I accepted.

Lab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Branch, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Monmouth Medical Center (Long Branch, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

they asked what would I do for the hospital and why I would be better than another potential candidate, why did I wan to work in the lab and what did I do in college to make me more prepared for this job, what are my interests and what do I do in my spare time, also how do you keep yourself up to date with changes in the profession

Interview Questions

• why do want to Monmouth Medical rather than another hospital   1 Answer