Montecito Bank & Trust Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

JPMorgan Chase

83 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollister, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Montecito Bank & Trust (Hollister, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was easy, nothing was too hard to answer. I enjoyed it. Just be confident and answer the questions as they come. You will be fine. You got this.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of pay are you looking for?
    Answer Question

Montecito Bank & Trust

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Montecito Bank & Trust

Interview

It was a very nice and comfortable, very nice interviewer. I loved how friendly she was. Asked good questions, and answered questions well. I think this was a great interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Montecito Bank & Trust (Santa Barbara, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview where I was able to learn a lot about the company as well as the branch of the bank that I would be working with. I was asked some questions, where it was very stress free.

Interview Questions
  • Can you recall a time where you were faced with a challenge? How did you deal with this? Were you able to complete your task?

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Montecito Bank & Trust (Santa Barbara, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview process was very organized and professional. The interviewers asked questions about my background such as skills and previous experience. Overall, the process was very straightforward and I have no negative comments about the hiring process at Montecito Bank & Trust.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you possess that will help you succeed in your time at MB&T.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Montecito Bank & Trust (Santa Barbara, CA) in Jan 2012

Interview

Basic interview. Asked questions about my resume. Really nice people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Montecito Bank & Trust

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Montecito Bank & Trust in Aug 2011

Interview

I dressed professionally and walked into the branch in person. I gave my updated resume to the Customer Service Manager and we discussed employment options. When I left I emailed her a Thank you letter. She was impressed by that and I got a call from HR the next day.

Interview Questions
  • How can you deliver World Class Experience to our customers?

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Montecito Bank & Trust (Santa Barbara, CA) in Jul 2011

Interview

Interviewed with manager and District manager.They were very friendly and made the position clear to me. They asked questions about my experience and their expectations.

Interview Questions
  • none all were ususal questions one would think to be asked for this position.
RSS Feed</>Embed