Monument Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

2.7

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Monument Security (Sacramento, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

No interview process i Did work for Monument as well as Thier Other. Hidden Company Camden Security whos Garbage and racist owner put in his wifes name because monument actually went bankrupt. Terrible company to work for no job security they get rid of you for no apparent reason no write ups nothing. They owner just sits in his ivory tower and makes his princess moves he doesnt even have to know you and he doesn't care even though he act like he dies scott Mcdonald. Youd think the supervisors work for the owner but it seems the other way around.. Terrible Unproffesional company to work for. Save yourself the headache... Anything else would be better

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monument Security (Sacramento, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. They were friendly and really seemed like they wanted someone reliable. she asked me standard security questions which were easy enough. I filled out all the required forms which were just tax forms, agreements etc. They needed me to cover a shift and guaranteed me 40hrs a week. I got my uniform and was working the next day.

Interview Questions

• How would I respond to a hostile situation   1 Answer

Loss Prevention Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Monument Security (Denver, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview with manager. Was contacted 3 days after applying online for an on-the-spot phone interview to review my qualifications. Had a formal interview 3 days later and started working the day after that. Basic interview with basic questions. Nothing tricky.

Interview Questions

• How would you dissolve a conflict without physical contact?   Answer Question

Uniformed Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monument Security (Temecula, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Met at Barnes and Noble, the interview lasted for about 15 mins. The supervisor who did the interview was very nice, and to the point, no time was wasted. After I interviewed with Monument Security's supervisor I then interviewed with the Barnes & Noble Manager to make sure I was a proper fit for the store, the Barnes and Noble Manager approved and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing security?   1 Answer

Loss Prevention Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Monument Security (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an LP Manager first. Then I had an in-person interview at their Oakland office with the guy who I ended up working for. I had to have a BSIS Guard license and get a background check and drug screen, but I received a contingent job offer immeditaley after my 2nd interview which took about 30 minutes or so. They asked me a lot of specific LP questions and how I would respond in different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• One of them had to do with how I would handle a booster group if I thought one of the suspects had a weapon.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

LP Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Monument Security (Reno, NV) in January 2010.

Interview

It was a pain only because I had to get a license through the PILB and that took over a week.

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Monument Security in March 2008.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Questions

• What does a shoplifter look like?   1 Answer