KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Morgan McKinley Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 129 of over 129 interviews

Employee Referral14%
In Person11%
HardAverageEasy

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

3 rounds interview in English. Know details of why I leave my current company, what I am looking for in the future what is your expectation? whats is your career goal? what is the challenges?

Interview Questions
  • what is your expectation? whats is your career goal?
    Answer Question

Morgan McKinley

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley in May 2022

Interview

Three stage interview process with recruiter, then second stage with Hiring manager and final stage was presentation on a case study provided. All three interviews were held and feedback given within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley in May 2022

Interview

Good follow up, interviewers are professional and easy going. Gives good insight on the team, culture and role. Overall good experience with their HR to give information on their company before the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

There were three stages which one was informal and the other two were formal. Detailed, straight forward and not difficult. Based on knowledge of company and your experience. The process was not long and smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

Underwent several rigorous rounds of interviews for 2 different roles both of which Morgan Mckinley represented me for and was ultimately ghosted by them. Absolute waste of time. If you cant give candidates a feedback and close them out don’t represent them! So unprofessional..

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2022

Interview

Great fair interview process . Good follow up after the interview . Respectful and well organised. Clear view of what is expected . Good communication. Friendly approach . Good feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Hong Kong)

Interview

Very friendly, fair and professional. I was asked relevant questions about previous working experience and guiding to explain how I would use the skills developed there this position. I was also encouraged to input my own personality into the conversation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Clear and informative. Broke down the role being offered really well and gave me pointers on how to interview for the role. Was quick with all communication and put me at ease while describing my processes. Everything was open and set me up in the best possible way for cont inuing with the interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Great team! Big opportunity. Wonderful and very friendly Interviewers. They really look for the candidates who fit their work culture. They do what they say! Questions were related to work experience. And they analyse your work ethics, knowledge and suitability for the role. Just be confident and fly high with the best Consultants. We are not just recruiters! We find talent and make them play a big role in the company's success! What a great place and culture to be a part of. So haapppppyyy!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Cork) in Sep 2021

Interview

Very intestine as she kept repeating questions over and over again she wasn't very approachable as the question she asked were like she was trying to make you slip up, overall a very uncomfortable interview.

Interview Questions
  • She kept asking me the same question about customer service which I had answered at the start of the interview.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 129 Interviews

Morgan McKinley Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Morgan McKinley as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.17 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Researcher and Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Recruitment Consultant and Associate Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Morgan McKinley takes an average of 29 days when considering 43 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Graduate Recruitment Consultant had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Associate Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 27 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Morgan McKinley according to 43 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 25.22%