Morgan McKinley Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 110 of over 110 interviews

Recruiter11%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Cork)

Interview

Well organised and professional. The recruiter was great and extremely helpful. She took and invested a lot of time in ensuring not only was I the right fit, but also if they were the right fit for me.

Interview Questions
  • What would be my biggest achievement to date?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

Long interview process, feels like they take their time to get to know the candidate. They were multiple interview stages. Even a lunch with the team before signing the contract.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

Very rude headhunter who asked questions as though you were a criminal and did not listen to what you had to say. Also more keen on finding out your salary details than anything else!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Extremely thorough - several rounds of interviews. In-depth questions and an average interview time of 1 hour per interview. Very thorough interview preparation and professional. Down to earth people who are clearly passionate about what they do. No trick questions!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Cork) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very positive and friendly experience. While I was not successful the guy I spoke to was really decent and very helpful, his feedback in particular has helped me a lot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

4 rounds of interview, first is a phone screening, second one with hiring manager, competency-based, third one with team member, technical interview, last one with HR. remember to brush up you SQL and python skills nice people, average difficulty

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

it was a mcq round ,questions were very tough .questions asked were of different domains of computer science .The time given for round1 was very low .The cutoff was very high .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2020

Interview

Phone interview, followed by Zoom interview. On the phone talked about my qualifications, my understanding of the role, salary expectation, organised a zoom meeting time. During the zoom meeting I introduced myself, was asked some technical questions, what are my goals, talked about the role. It lasted 15 min.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan McKinley

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter , we had a good chat and I was told they ll fix up another round for me ,later after a week they didn't bother responding and I just let it be

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan McKinley

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley in Dec 2019

Interview

I obtained the job through a recruitment agency. The agency sent my CV and I was called for a first interview with my future manager and a second interview at a later stage with the COO.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were nothing too unusual. Both interviews were more like conversations rather than a series of questions. The first part was an introduction of the company and department, then I had to speak a bit about my self and finally I was asked why would I be a good fit for the position.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Interviews