Morgan McKinley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan McKinley Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2017

3.2

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

Whole process took a month:
    First I did an interview over the phone, very positive...
    A month later, I received an email to attend an onsite interview in Shanghai...
    Typical interview questions + roleplay + case study...
    Nice interaction with the manager...

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Cork (Ireland)).

Interview

Intial chat and phone screening leading on to a very long interview to include a presentation. 3 person panel. Interview lasted nearly 90 minutes. Questioning was very intense and challenging. Presentation as being delivered attracted more questions. Seems like a good place for starters willing to learn in recruitment however salary is also very basic.

Interview Questions

• How do I see success in the company   Answer Question
    • Have I considered being self employed ever, as the job requires entrepreneurial attitudes   Answer Question

Oct 31, 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for reviewing your interview experience. We wish you best of luck for the future.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Interview

Skype interview after been contacted by mail. One to One skype, with general questions about japanese economy and your work environment and salary expectations. Presentation of a typical day of work. Presentation of success stories of current or past employees with very high salaries and bonuses
    phone screening, meeting hiring manger,Typical interview questions + roleplay + case study...
    Nice interaction with the manager...

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

Oct 25, 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thank you for this feedback on your interview experience at Morgan McKinley.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Really thorough but very relaxed. No competency based questions throughout the 3 stages I did (phone, 2 face to face interviews).

3rd stage was to present my business plan to the UK MD - be warned if you don't agree with his opinion he takes it in the worse way so back up your stuff

Hiring Manger was a very nice and relaxed man

It all went downhill after the final stage - after told I was getting an offer over the phone about 3 days later - it took 3 re negotiations on salary even though this was a newly created position and told at the beginning the 'budget was there to pay what we need.'

After being offered by the hiring manager over the phone as 'something in the high 30s' with some budge I held out for a bit more. To my surprise the UK MD called me and offered me the exact same thing, I gave him my thoughts and he said he needs to re think the number. I then received a text message from the UK MD on a Saturday morning saying 'lets call it quits'.

As an Associate Consultant, Consultant Or Managing Consultant I am sure this place would be a great place to work as processes, structures and clear career path have long been cemented within the roots of the MM business. However, I am not entirely sure they know what they want regarding the position above

Their candidate management at offer stage was SO bad I wouldn't have joined if they managed to get the extra money I needed. Still to this day, 2 weeks after the final stage, I haven't received any feedback to why they called ' it quits.'

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

Nov 15, 2017 – Head of Learning and Development

Thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed to read some of your comments and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your feedback in confidence in more detail. Please contact me directly and... More

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

1st round : MD
    2nd round: Managing Consultant
    3rd round: Associate Director and Senior Consultant
    4th round: MD
    Overall the hiring process is speedy and efficient. The entire process lasts for less than 2 weeks.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley in September 2017.

Interview

It was professional and efficient. Started off with a talk with the recruiter and an interview on skype and then an office visit. Everyone was nice and friendly. The company has a dynamic environment. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

Oct 25, 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for your review - we're pleased you had a good interview experience.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2017.

Interview

I had 4 interview with 1 offer meeting in total:

1. Meeting with Operational Director and CEO
    2. Meeting with Team Leader from HR team
    3. Meeting with Team Leader from IT team
    4. Trial Meeting with Operational Director and Research Executive

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join Morgan Mckinley?   1 Answer

Oct 31, 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thank you for reviewing your interview with us. It's great to hear your feedback and congratulations on your success. We wish you a long and successful career.

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

Initially I was refereed by a connection currently working at Morgan McKinley. After a 20 minute phone screening I got offered an interview. The interview was about 2hours long and along side the recruiter I met three other individuals from different departments. I was contacted by the recruiter a week after my interview and Informed that they have moved forward with someone that has more sales experience than myself. It's a shame as I really like what the company do and how global they are. Currently looking for similar opportunities.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

I met with Michelle and Fearga first who had a chat about my own experience, what I was looking for in a new career, and they also told me more about the role that they had me in mind for. The process lasted about a half hour and both went into great detail about what the job involved, what I would be doing etc. It was so relaxed and eased any nerves that I had. The next step was to meet with the Director Bryan. This happened the next day which was great, as I didn't have to wait around to hear about the next step. This was another chat about my experience and Bryan went into a little bit more detail about the company. He was so friendly and made me feel so at home. After a week I came in to meet April who would be the Manager of the successful candidate. She presented the company's expectation and explained how the training process would work for whoever was successful. I was also introduced to another member of the team, with whom I would be working with. April showed me around the office. I was always kept in the loop with updates on how the process was going. Everyone was only a phonecall away which was great.

Interview Questions

• What is your current experience?   1 Answer

May 17, 2017 – Global Marketing Executive

Thank you for reviewing your interview with us. It's great to hear your feedback and congratulations on your success. We wish you a long and successful career!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

phone interview initially for approximately 10 - 15 minutes, followed by a scheduled interview with a recruiter a week later. The same week I was asked to meet the Team lead and head of the department the role was advertised for.

other offer