Morgan and Morgan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Morgan and Morgan

2.4

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan.

Interview

I interviewed three times and have never been hired. I'm not sure what the firm is looking for to hire staff, but I'm assuming experience is not what they are looking for as 10 Plus years didn't get me hired.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan in October 2014.

Interview

It was a fairly easy process. I came in met with the attorney all and all not bad. It took about two weeks to hear back from them. . It seems like a nice place to work. However the commute would have been too long for me so I decided not to take the job. Too far.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years.   3 Answers

too far

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan.

Interview

Normal interview questions. Not intimidating at all..really enjoyed the interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan.

Interview

They called me for a phone interview then told me they would get back to me with an in person interview. It has been a couple of weeks and they still have not gotten back to me with any sort of response

Intake Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Short, only one question was asked and got offered the job. Applied online, and within one week was called for the interview. After the interview ( a week later) came back to fill out paperwork and started working the same day

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (Orlando, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

It was too long for a low paying job. 1 month process. However they do a lot to drag the process and lie about how much they care for employees. Lies. However a job is a job and I took the offer because I needed it at the time. I was fresh out of college and need the money. Dont believe you will get promoted any time soon.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online. Received a response after 3 days from one of the department hiring staff. Scheduled an interview about 1 week out from the call. The day of the interview began with a required typing test. If you passed you ten waited to meet with 2 hiring staff in the department, then with the department head, and then the HR director.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in intake before? Do you speak Spanish? Are you available on nights/weekends? (dept hiring staff); What was your experience at other places of employment? What do you intend on doing with your education? List all previous places of employment. (HR Director)   Answer Question

Intake Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan.

Interview

My family happened to know an attorney at the office that met with me to have a lunch date. After the lunch, I met with HR and interviewed in general with the company. I was told of the currently open position and then had to wait a month to be interviewed by the extremely busy managing partner. After the interview with the managing partner, I was quickly added to the team and got to work.

Intake Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy, asked about previous experience, how many calls per day was I used to taking, etc. Described company growth which gave the impression of advancement. Talked about the type of cases and what to expect, was more informal than an interview as if I were already hired.

Interview Questions

• How many inbound calls did you take per day at your previous employer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was great! I answered all of there standard interview questions, and I had the lady all up in the ether, we vibed and hit it off fantastic! but apparently the interviewer did not know that I was black... cause I'm skilled like that! My people you know what I mean... NOW!... after the interview I was immediately sent the next step e-mail of which you have to fill out an application and send in a copy of your license and that's when the BS started... Now I have excessive experience and have never! never ever never!! had a problem verifying my work history but all of a sudden after they saw that I am BLACK via my drivers license they claim I had to send in a paystub from one of the previous employers on my resume??... hmmmm... the word POLL TAX comes to mind smh... NOW! little did they know I actually had the proof so after sending it in I heard nothing back (crickets!!)... so after a couple of days I e-mailed them back to check on the status and was told by HR that my previous employment was verified and updated so Im thinking ok cool offer letter next right??... WRONG!!... several hrs later I get a BS letter from the interviewer with a song and dance deflection. NOW! anybody knows you don't bring a candidate that far through the process unless you intend to hire them but unfortunately my BLACK SKIN was a stumbling block!... WACK!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you would be a good fit for this position?   2 Answers