KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Morgan and Morgan Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 71 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Morgan and Morgan

Application

I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan

Interview

When I first Applied. Received an email with prescreening questions. After you will receive an email to schedule interview. which is a Zoom interview that lasted about 30 minutes. When I first Applied. Received an email with prescreening questions. After you will receive an email to schedule interview. which is a Zoom interview that lasted about 30 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Do you know anything about the company?
    Answer Question

Morgan and Morgan

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan in Jul 2022

Interview

10 minute phone interview with Recruitment Lead to go over qualifications and 30-minute follow up interview with hiring attorney, was given the option to interview in person or over Zoom, I chose Zoom. Painless interview process!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, tell me about the qualifications that would make you a good fit for this position, do you speak any additional languages, received a description of legal assistant duties and asked if I am interested, are you familiar with office phone/computer.

The latest conversations about Law

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Morgan and Morgan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan

Interview

I applied online. I got a reply, asking to set up a phone interview less than a week later. The phone interview was very fast and straight-forward. They then send you an assessment. This is pretty fast and takes maybe 20 minutes to finish.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan and Morgan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan in May 2022

Interview

Went very smoothly, no issues. Simple phone interview. Very nice and communicated very well. It was a little odd that I myself had to call them instead of the other way around, but all in all that was a lot more convenient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan and Morgan

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan

Interview

fast and they needed proactive answers Little bit technical and kind of mcq questions and past experiences details. . 30 minutes of technical questions and that will decide to another round pf depth interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan and Morgan

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan

Interview

Zoom calls were the source of interview. You start off with a recruiter, then to a supervisor, then to the final interview. They do ask for a pitch, but give you minimal information on the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (Orlando, FL)

Interview

Good interview was very easy, super easy to follow questions and very knowledgeable staff. Come prepared and you will ace the interview. Overall the interview process in not too daunting

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kodak, TN

Application

I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (Kodak, TN)

Interview

Straight forward process. The interview would consist of different levels of interviews and then a background check. Once you clear, then you can actively get the job. You must clear conflicts before accepting the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2022

Interview

I was contacted by a helpful recruiting manager from Morgan and Morgan on LinkedIn about Pre-Suit Attorney position in Orlando with an expected salary range from 70k to 80k. I did not inquire further as this is significantly under fair market value for an attorney with 2-5 years experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (Orlando, FL)

Interview

The interview process was thorough and the recruiter followed up every step of the way. I got to meet lots of people on the team which was a great way to see how I would be working and collaborating with

Interview Questions
  • How would you differentiate a marketing campaign in "A" market versus "B" market?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews

Morgan and Morgan Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Morgan and Morgan as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.36 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Attorney and Intake Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Case Manager and Legal Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Morgan and Morgan takes an average of 13 days when considering 67 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Paralegal had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Legal Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 20 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Morgan and Morgan according to 67 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 26.87%