MorganFranklin Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at MorganFranklin Consulting

Sort:

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

Poor communication from team throughout recruiting process. The person interviewing me for a face to face interview was 30 minutes late.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

First, they had me do a phone interview with someone from their HR/recruiting department. We discussed the position openly and freely and she answered any questions I had. Then about a week later I had an in-person interview with the two directors I'd be reporting to and working with. It was a very open and free discussion interview, I could tell they were really trying to get to know me and see if I'd be a good fit for them. It was a very comfortable environment. After the interview with the directors, a member of the HR/recruiting team met with me to see how I felt about the job and asked if I thought it was the kind of position I was looking for. Overall, very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• After you are given a project, how do you begin? What is your process?   Answer Question

Feb 13, 2017 – Senior Recruiting Manager

We're glad that you had a positive experience even though it didn't result in an offer. Thank you for taking the time to provide your interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very informative and personal. The interviewed consisted of a Manager, Director, and Senior Consultant. The interview process lasted about an hour and half. The interview was all behavioral and did not have too many technical questions. The interview was based on if the candidate was a good fit for the company's culture.

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (Tysons, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very long interview process. Took them time to get back to me. I met with people in different levels within my department. People were great and very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were vague and not specific to my line of work.   1 Answer

Feb 13, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your interview. Our interview process can sometimes move more slowly than we would ideally like; this is most often the case when we... More

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process at MFC was pretty quick and easy. I interviewed then about 2 weeks later I was provided a verbal offer. It took about another 3 weeks to get the formal offer and then about another 2 weeks to start.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you took action to improve an already exisiting business process.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

Reached out about any opportunities in their Performance Improvement group and quickly went through the process. First round phone screen one month (HR), second round phone screen the next (Director), third round phone screen in october (HR), on site interview (4 with MD's and Directors) was in november.

It was an EXTREMELY positive experience and stood out from my interviews with other companies such as EY, accenture, IBM, and Deloitte. You can tell that they value their community and have a lot of pride in what they do. It was also great to hear from each person about their individual involvement in the community.

If you do your research you will see that they are a fast growing, well run company that takes care of its own, but requires that you perform at a very high level in return.

I feel very lucky to be heading here.

Interview Questions

• A dry erase board run down of a People, Process, Technology problem. In the end it was what really set them apart. No other firm had actually talk about the concerns of implementation. Every case interview can be analyzed, but what sets this firm apart is how they want to see how you think about the actual implementation part. Even if I managed to sweat through my dress shirt it was an positive experience.   Answer Question
    • What do you want out of an employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple and easy

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

Straight-forward, no games. Apply online, once contacted by either email or phone call - face-to-face interview is scheduled. At the conclusion of the interview you will have either of two responses 1. Salary negotiation. or 2. "We'll get back to you. If your response if no1., you have landed the job.

Negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Hiring process was simple; recruiters did a great job communicating and sharing information that helped me learn more about the people and culture. Growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe; lots of Big 4 alumn but clear differentiation on services the firm renders.

Interview Questions

• Interviews vary by experience level.   1 Answer

Feb 13, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience. We are so glad to hear that our differentiators and our culture resonated with you!

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting in August 2015.

Interview

Screened by internal HR associate after applying online. Met with several team members for informal interviews. Final interview was with a Partner. The entire process was a fit interview; very conversational. I was never asked case based questions, nor did we discuss project solutions, strategic thinking, or any other skills necessary for consultants.

After not receiving the offer, I was told my background didn't quite fit what they were looking for. This seemed odd because that should have been determined after the first phone interview, and definitely by the time I met with the team. I think the Partner just didn't see me as a fit with his team. The partner didn't discuss salary or next steps at the end of the interview, so I knew I would not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your best skills, talents that make you ideal for this role?

Are you comfortable with business development and finding new opportunities and new clients?   Answer Question

Feb 13, 2017 – Senior Recruiting Manager

We appreciate your insights and we have made some changes to our interview process since your visit to provide more structure around our process.We agree that the full breadth of your skills... More

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very quick turn around, but I suspect that had to do with the fact that I was an employee referral. It was a single-day interview, with 4 levels of employees in the practice I was being considered for (AT&S) - one consultant, one manager, and two directors.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed by a senior consultant, and they had regular, behavioral interview questions - describe a time when you had a positive impact and so on.   Answer Question

Aug 24, 2017 – Senior Recruiting Manager

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your interview process! We are delighted that you had a positive experience and that you accepted our offer to join MorganFranklin Consulting.