MorganFranklin Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at MorganFranklin Consulting

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (Washington, DC) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was three phases. An initial phone screen with HR, a phone conversation with someone in my work function, and typically then candidates are brought into the office to meet with a handful but for me this was done remotely. Then HR quickly called to tell me I would receive an offer the following day.

Overall the interview process was a very pleasant experience but I was unable to accept at that time.

Interview Questions

• The questions were more situational. Some examples included asking about how I was able to overcome difficult situations, how comfortable am I with working with a group as a team, what did I do to bring additional value in my most recent position.   1 Answer

Employee Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (Washington, DC).

Interview

Phone interview - The interview said she liked everything she heard, thought I would be a great fit for the company with the right experience and that I would be brought in for more rounds in person. Then sent a generic email saying they weren't interested in further interviewing me.

Interview Questions

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Aug 24, 2017 – Senior Recruiting Manager

We are disappointed to hear that you had a negative experience, but we appreciate the time that you took to provide feedback. There can be many reasons why a candidate might be invited for an initial... More

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening from HR, followed by a phone interview with a manager and then an in person interview with people from three different levels (Sr. Consultant, Manager, Director). very laid back interview process with easy questions seeing if you have the right combination of technical skills and fit for the job. You will usually hear back the same day or following day if you received the job and then an offer shortly after. Recruiting does a fantastic job of getting you through the process and keeping you well informed of your standing throughout the process.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very quick turn around, but I suspect that had to do with the fact that I was an employee referral. It was a single-day interview, with 4 levels of employees in the practice I was being considered for (AT&S) - one consultant, one manager, and two directors.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed by a senior consultant, and they had regular, behavioral interview questions - describe a time when you had a positive impact and so on.   Answer Question

Aug 24, 2017 – Senior Recruiting Manager

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your interview process! We are delighted that you had a positive experience and that you accepted our offer to join MorganFranklin Consulting.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process at MFC was pretty quick and easy. I interviewed then about 2 weeks later I was provided a verbal offer. It took about another 3 weeks to get the formal offer and then about another 2 weeks to start.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you took action to improve an already exisiting business process.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

First, they had me do a phone interview with someone from their HR/recruiting department. We discussed the position openly and freely and she answered any questions I had. Then about a week later I had an in-person interview with the two directors I'd be reporting to and working with. It was a very open and free discussion interview, I could tell they were really trying to get to know me and see if I'd be a good fit for them. It was a very comfortable environment. After the interview with the directors, a member of the HR/recruiting team met with me to see how I felt about the job and asked if I thought it was the kind of position I was looking for. Overall, very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• After you are given a project, how do you begin? What is your process?   Answer Question

Feb 13, 2017 – Senior Recruiting Manager

We're glad that you had a positive experience even though it didn't result in an offer. Thank you for taking the time to provide your interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

After a typical phone screen, I was invited for an in-person interview. There were several other candidates in the office that day - we were served lunch and given a brief presentation together, and then we were separated for half-hour interviews with three different interviewers (three 1:1 interviews). A few weeks later, I was called back for an informal lunch interview.
    It was a positive experience - everyone was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about some of the potential downsides to consulting - frequent travel, somewhat long hours, etc.?   Answer Question

Feb 13, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We're glad that you had a positive interview experience and that you decided to join MorganFranklin Consulting!

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Hiring process was simple; recruiters did a great job communicating and sharing information that helped me learn more about the people and culture. Growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe; lots of Big 4 alumn but clear differentiation on services the firm renders.

Interview Questions

• Interviews vary by experience level.   1 Answer

Feb 13, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience. We are so glad to hear that our differentiators and our culture resonated with you!

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting in August 2015.

Interview

Screened by internal HR associate after applying online. Met with several team members for informal interviews. Final interview was with a Partner. The entire process was a fit interview; very conversational. I was never asked case based questions, nor did we discuss project solutions, strategic thinking, or any other skills necessary for consultants.

After not receiving the offer, I was told my background didn't quite fit what they were looking for. This seemed odd because that should have been determined after the first phone interview, and definitely by the time I met with the team. I think the Partner just didn't see me as a fit with his team. The partner didn't discuss salary or next steps at the end of the interview, so I knew I would not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your best skills, talents that make you ideal for this role?

Are you comfortable with business development and finding new opportunities and new clients?   Answer Question

Feb 13, 2017 – Senior Recruiting Manager

We appreciate your insights and we have made some changes to our interview process since your visit to provide more structure around our process.We agree that the full breadth of your skills... More

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting in July 2015.

Interview

I had several phone conversations with HR and several face to face meetings with the hiring Director. Everyone I dealt with was very professional and respectful. Any questions I had were answered promptly. It was a pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your boss asked you to do something you disagreed with. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Feb 13, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

We are so pleased that you had a positive candidate experience and that you accepted our offer to join MorganFranklin Consulting. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.