Motor Coach Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motor Coach Industries

Parts Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackwood, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motor Coach Industries (Blackwood, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Employer called on April 21 ,2017 left a message for me to call back about a job. I had a death in the family on the 25, of April and wasn't able to get back to them. I called them back on when i more sound of mind on May 1, 2017. The person didn't even remember calling me about the job and didn't seems to care. It would be nice if a company would remember who they called and when they called. And when they filled the position they should call you back to let you know that it was filled. This isn't a great way to do business and makes the hiring more difficult for the person looking for a job.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Motor Coach Industries (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

nice room, comfortable chair, good coffee. casual conversation. seemed to have mind made up by the time we shook hands. told me i have to supply my own tools and they would pay for it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

will you accept $X? told them yes.

Painter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Motor Coach Industries (Grand Forks, ND) in June 2012.

Interview

Attended a local job fair. I waited in small line to turn in my paper application followed by an on the spot interview. Both paper application and interview were basic and standard. However those conducting the interviews were pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motor Coach Industries.

Interview

I applied online. Got a interview call . It's was a panel interview . 3 Technical heads with good experience in manufacturing . And one senior HR representative. It's started from normal introduction and hand shake with everyone. Then Team gave details about MCI , history, plant and products . Interview was good . I got offered within 4-5 days .

Interview Questions

• Started my company introduction where I worked in past , with my role in past . Problems face on assembly line . corrective action approach taken to resolve problems . walk into your day question .   Answer Question