Mount Nittany Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mount Nittany Health

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Nittany Health (State College, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

After I applied for the position at the HR dept. I was called to come in and conduct an interview. First I interviewed with the HR lady, immediatly after I interviewed with the Security Manager. I was offered a position that was contingent on passing my drug test and back ground test that included a child abuse history clearance.

Interview Questions

• What would make you stay here if you were offered a better job?   Answer Question

EHR Clinical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mount Nittany Health in July 2011.

Interview

Received an e-mail requesting a call back to schedule an interview after sending a resume in response to a classified ad. Interview was with two individuals. Interviewers were friendly and not aggressive. Questions were typical interview questions such as "describe a difficult situation that you encountered with a coworker and how did you handle it." The office space was strangely quiet and void of people, but I think they had recently moved into the building and there were several open positions with corresponding empty offices waiting to be filled. I was told at the end of the interview that they would make their decision within a week.

Interview Questions