Moy Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moy Park Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.5

Graduate Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moy Park in February 2017.

Interview

A straightforward online application that was simple and nothing out of the ordinary. Then was invited to an assessment centre, different than normal we just played a few games. Then had an interview on the same day. The HR role I applied for was actually done away with so there was no one hired for the job and they didn't handle that well. Otherwise though it seemed like a great company and they did ask me to interview for a different graduate management position but I declined.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you could bring to this company?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moy Park (Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

This is a senior role requiring previous experience and a variety of soft skills. The interview was very stilted and a tick box exercise. There was no opportunity to discuss previous experience or probe competencies. A disappointing approach from a large company.

Technical Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moy Park (Anwick, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Online application through company website, interview was about 2 weeks after closing date. Maths and Language testing and then interview with HR and prospective manager that involved them asking 5 questions, some general chat about my working background and I asked 3 questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any objection to working on a site where slaughter of chickens would take place   1 Answer

Maintenance Fitter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moy Park (Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Forwarded to myself via recruiter.Panel of two, HR manager and Engineering manager.
    I arrived 10 minutes early and waited another 20 minutes after interview start time, before being called. After the interview i asked 2 questions regarding the role and both interviewers could'nt give me the correct answer as they both did'nt know. They just looked at each other and shook heads.

Interview Questions

• General run of the mill questions ie name one occasion when you had to work on your own initiative, name one occasion when you've worked as part of a team etc   Answer Question

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashbourne, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moy Park (Ashbourne, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

i didnt have one i was hired by a friend who has since left the company. the management went downhill from then in my opinion as a new manager was brought in who had never managed before

Interview Questions

• what hours can i work, can i start straight away?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not working weekends

Product Development Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moy Park.

Interview

An initial factory tour, followed by a 10 minute presentation with brief Q&A afterwards and interview to a panel of three. The whole process took approximately 2 hours and took place at the Craigavon site.

Interview Questions

• Presentation question; the issues faced by the food manufacturing industry and what skills and attributes i have to face them   Answer Question

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moy Park (Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

there was no interview just got a application for and got to go for induction and thats about it, plus it was all easy and straight forward as we had to read and listen to a person reading from a power point

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grantham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moy Park (Grantham, England (UK)).

Interview

It was well presented, a really polished operation. Board room interview with factory and senior managers. CV Based, personal history review, factory tour and presentation. Some fairly standard questioning and a fair bit of what ifs and how would you do this or that.

Interview Questions

• What your first 6 months would look like.   1 Answer

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wisbech, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moy Park (Wisbech, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was introduced with all the safety rules in low risk and high risk zone.
    I was asked about previous work experience
    I was asked why I am interested in such kind of work

Graduate Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moy Park (Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Invited to interview in Craigavon asking simple questions about related work experience and university. There were a lot of common questions for example naming a time I was part of a team, and giving examples of leadership abilities. This was followed by another interview where I had to give a presentation on a topic I had been given before hand.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that you can bring to the role?   Answer Question