Moy Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moy Park Interview Questions

Interviews at Moy Park

2.4

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashbourne, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moy Park (Ashbourne, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

i didnt have one i was hired by a friend who has since left the company. the management went downhill from then in my opinion as a new manager was brought in who had never managed before

Interview Questions

• what hours can i work, can i start straight away?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not working weekends

Technical Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moy Park (Anwick, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Online application through company website, interview was about 2 weeks after closing date. Maths and Language testing and then interview with HR and prospective manager that involved them asking 5 questions, some general chat about my working background and I asked 3 questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any objection to working on a site where slaughter of chickens would take place   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Section Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moy Park (Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

One interview, very easy and run of the mill questions. Human resource and production manager did interview. Production manager yawned and showed no interest in the process. Really surprised to get the job, maybe everyone else stayed clear knowing how bad a place it is to work in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate and play hard ball

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dungannon, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moy Park (Dungannon, Northern Ireland (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Relaxed, felt more of a conversation about my abilities and experience.
    there were no trick questions, it flowed very well.
    Started with technical questions on knowledge and experience, then it went into more detail on competency by challenging situations and asking "what would you do, or when have you". It ended with questions to describe my management style and experience of management staff followed by housekeeping questions on flexibility etc..

Interview Questions

• experience to date focusing on aspects specific to the role   1 Answer

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wisbech, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moy Park (Wisbech, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was introduced with all the safety rules in low risk and high risk zone.
    I was asked about previous work experience
    I was asked why I am interested in such kind of work

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moy Park (Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

there was no interview just got a application for and got to go for induction and thats about it, plus it was all easy and straight forward as we had to read and listen to a person reading from a power point

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Moy Park (Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

all process took around 5 months. Sent an application form in November. In January they invited me for English test after test had to wait one month before got invitation for interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moy Park (Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

This is a senior role requiring previous experience and a variety of soft skills. The interview was very stilted and a tick box exercise. There was no opportunity to discuss previous experience or probe competencies. A disappointing approach from a large company.

Maintenance Fitter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moy Park (Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Forwarded to myself via recruiter.Panel of two, HR manager and Engineering manager.
    I arrived 10 minutes early and waited another 20 minutes after interview start time, before being called. After the interview i asked 2 questions regarding the role and both interviewers could'nt give me the correct answer as they both did'nt know. They just looked at each other and shook heads.

Interview Questions

• General run of the mill questions ie name one occasion when you had to work on your own initiative, name one occasion when you've worked as part of a team etc   Answer Question

Graduate Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moy Park (Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Invited to interview in Craigavon asking simple questions about related work experience and university. There were a lot of common questions for example naming a time I was part of a team, and giving examples of leadership abilities. This was followed by another interview where I had to give a presentation on a topic I had been given before hand.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that you can bring to the role?   Answer Question