Multiview Locates Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Multiview Locates Inc

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Multiview Locates Inc

Locator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Multiview Locates Inc (London, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

These were not honest people to deal with, They did not fully inform me of the job requirements. I was totally honest with them. They did not reciprocate.Little did I no that they scrape the bottowm of the barrel for employees

Interview Questions

• Not much in the way of questions. Very desparate to hire anybody   1 Answer

Multiview Locates Inc Response

Mar 19, 2019 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments, we value your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at multiVIEW as we strive to provide a supportive work... More

Utility Locate Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Multiview Locates Inc (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

Spoke with manager and supervisor. They want to get to know the person theyre hiring more than what kind of experience theyve got. You need to be independent and trust worthy as well as teachable. Professionalism and discipline are big. Honesty is key as the staff here actually understand youre a person not some robot that needs all the right answers. They make you feel comfortable, exactly how the work environment is. Be a team player when going in.

Interview Questions

• Explain a negative situation from a previous job and how you handled it   Answer Question

Utility Locator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Multiview Locates Inc (London, ON (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

Very simple Behavioral interview questions. Also, questions from previous job. Past experiences from the job. Simple 1-1 interview process, lasted around 15 min. Interviewer was very calm. There were two ladies who interviewed me, the other one was silent. Some paper work was done before the interview.

Utility Locator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Multiview Locates Inc (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

nearly 10 months after I sent my resume, they called me for an interview. Two young female interviewed me whom I had no idea of their job title. They simply asked me about my work experience and why I had left my old job. The whole thing took less than 20 min. One of the girls asked me twice near the end of the interview what else do I want to know about the company. I cannot recall whether or what I replied.