Murray Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Murray Energy Interview Questions

2.1

Coal Miner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Murray Energy (Dallas, WV) in September 2014.

Interview

easy meet with HR and SUPER of the mine. talk about what i knew and what i wanted from the company. did 2 1-1 and 1 2-1 interviews. was easy talking to. laid back. never interviewed with ryan murray like i was told i was going to.

Underground Coal Miner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrison, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Murray Energy (Harrison, WV) in July 2014.

Interview

First I emailed them a resume after that got a phone call to come in and take a test after the test was over they let me know I passed and wanted to know if I could come in for an interview the next day.Went to that it went well.. 2 weeks later they call for another interview with the vice president. Who told me I got the job flowing a drug test physical and background check after that the called and wanted me to start work in 2 weeks.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Clairsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Murray Energy (Saint Clairsville, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of an aptitude test, written exam related to the position, and interview before a panel of 4. The process took about an hour and a half. This interview was the most difficult I have had due to the altitude test and written exam. The tests seemed very odd at the time.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairmont, WV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Murray Energy (Fairmont, WV) in February 2014.

Interview

I emailed a resume to the HR manager at the location I was interviewing. After driving an hour to the interview, he proceeded to tell me the position was already likely filled by an internal candidate, but if they had other opportunities they would be in contact. All I was asked was to go through my resume. I was there literally 15 minutes.

Mine Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Clairsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Murray Energy (Saint Clairsville, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

making sure I had the right certifications for the job and was able to do it to best of my ability. was given a mining test on computer which I passed with flying colors , I like the fact you have room for advancement within the company & how classes are offered for extra certifications .

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Murray Energy (Hollywood, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

typical interview with typical interview questions. dude looked at me for about 10 minutes before saying a word. examined my ears and eyebrows from what I could tell.. then asked me one very simple question...

Interview Questions

• if the apple has 3 discs, which delaware is Thursday?   1 Answer

Civil Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Murray Energy in December 2010.

Interview

I applied for this job on my college's engineering services website. There was an initial presentation a few days before the interview. It was optional but they asked if I had attended at the 1:1 interview. The interview was pretty easy. They asked general questions rather than specific technical questions.