My Lineage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

My Lineage Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at My Lineage

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at My Lineage (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick simple conversation with the owner of the company. He wanted to make sure I was intelligent and hungry to make money. Very easy to talk to and easy enough to understand (heavy Irish accent)

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

What is your primary focus right now in life?

What are some life goals you have?
      1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at My Lineage (San Diego, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Posted my resume on CareerBuilder.com and was contacted by company President. Spoke on the phone three times and then came in for a F2F with him and a company Co-Founder, then the another company Co-Founder and then a few important people in the organization. Total time frame was about 4 weeks start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Do you or have you ever got in the way of your own success? Though I answered I've thought about this question at length since. It's a question I intend to ask myself at every job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Standard compensation package for all reps.

Historian Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at My Lineage (San Diego, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Grueling 1st, 2nd and 3rd interview with the president as well as the 2 co-owners. They required that I memorize their script (7 pages) and present it to them while they tried to distract and deter my presentation.

They were very unprofessional, using profanity and even arguing between themselves at times.

The president of the company then had me in his office for nearly 2 hours, discussing non work related items.

Interview Questions

• What did you not like about your previous boss, and what did you do about it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was already qualified as a mid level manager, yet I was given an offer as a MIT, with advancement to management within 60 days. The owners had explained that any manager that they were considering for the position, would first have to start as a MIT, and then promote into the position after the 2 month probationary period.