MyEyeDr. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MyEyeDr. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.1

Eyewear Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyEyeDr..

Interview

I sat down with a district manager and 3 other people and they asked me questions. It was kind of strange for a group interview but it was pretty standard

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Raleigh, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

I was asked to arrive promptly at 2:15 and filled out a short application. I met with a gentleman who proceeded to ask me why I was there, as I was overqualified and would ultimately be bored.

Interview Questions

• How long will I have you? 6 months?   1 Answer

Patient Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was fast and I received an offer hours later. Asked why I wanted to work there, and when I can start. My district manager didn't ask why I quit previous jobs, it was like chatting with a friend.

Anonymous Employee in Kingsland, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Kingsland, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on line. District Manager called me to say the HR recruiter will email me to set up phone interview. Did phone interview. DM called to set up in person interview. Went great. HR Recruiter called to set up Regional Manager face to face. Did that he said would call next week.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MyEyeDr..

Interview

Extremely long process. Took months to complete. No follow through from the company, I had to hound them myself. Started with a couple phone interviews and then in person interviews with the district manager and then the regional manager.

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MyEyeDr..

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter went extremely well District Manager called to set up a phone interview and then rescheduled twice. Phone interview with DM and RM was less than professional in my opinion. Seemed like the expectation was that I already should know about the company and the position. Very disappointing. Was told I would here back in a week or so, never heard back at all. I'm confused as to why the expectation in the position is to deliver outstanding customer service but the representatives of the company do not show that. Not sure I would want to work for a company that doesn't "walk the walk".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I interviewed for a Gm position. Had to great interviews with two different Dms. I had a final interview with the Rm. Four weeks later I've heard nothing about the job. It was really disappointing because I was so excited to work for my eye dr, but I couldn't get in update with a recruiter working for me. The whole process was a big let down.

Eye Wearconsultant Interview

Interview

Interview was short, I met with the manager and had a nice conversation. We discussed the retail side of the business and she answered questions that I had about training and sales.

Eyewear Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MyEyeDr..

Interview

I didn't have to interview because our store was acquired and purchased by my eye doctor it just came in and said we have purchased my eye doctor and we are your CEO and and that's pretty much it wait. They tried to reassure us that our jobs are safe and we would be transitioned into in my eye doctor store very easily

Optometric Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thomasville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Thomasville, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Recommended by a friend, applied for a job and emailed my resume to the district manager. I was called the same day and setup an interview for 2 days later. Met the district manager for the interview and was hired 2 days later.