MyEyeDr. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 7, 2017

2.0

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I interviewed for a Gm position. Had to great interviews with two different Dms. I had a final interview with the Rm. Four weeks later I've heard nothing about the job. It was really disappointing because I was so excited to work for my eye dr, but I couldn't get in update with a recruiter working for me. The whole process was a big let down.

Eye Wearconsultant Interview

Interview

Interview was short, I met with the manager and had a nice conversation. We discussed the retail side of the business and she answered questions that I had about training and sales.

Eyewear Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MyEyeDr..

Interview

I didn't have to interview because our store was acquired and purchased by my eye doctor it just came in and said we have purchased my eye doctor and we are your CEO and and that's pretty much it wait. They tried to reassure us that our jobs are safe and we would be transitioned into in my eye doctor store very easily

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MyEyeDr..

Interview

First interview with HR was about 30 minutes. It was more of an interview describing the company and job roles. I was asked two behavioral questions and salary expectations. Second interview was with the district manager. I was asked about 6 behavioral questions and I received an offer the next morning.

Eyewear Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MyEyeDr..

Interview

Interviewed by five people at one time, offered the position same day. The interviewers were very nice yet professional. I enjoyed the interview. I highly recommend this company to others.

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. in April 2016.

Interview

I had an online skype interview. First of all, the interviewer couldn't figure out how to use skype, so he called me on my cell and asked if he can use facetime instead. Ok, I thought, no problem. While on facetime, he was very unprofessional. Hardly looking at the camera and very preoccupied with other things, even going outside of camera shots several times as though he was looking for something. I stopped talking and heard him from a distance say "Im still listening". Then at end of "interview" he makes empty promise saying I will definitely be invited to next stage of process. Since that moment, not a phone call or even an email. Total waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Asked me a question not related to anything. "What book are you currently reading?"   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview - poorly conducted. Poor phone reception, sounded like I was on speaker phone. Interviewer didn't sound as of she was interested in what I was saying.

Interview Questions

MyEyeDr. Response

May 13, 2016 – Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Our leadership is so focused on getting great talent into the company quickly, so we do try and interview candidate right away, even if it means using a cell phone while ... More

GM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Waterbury, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

There was no interview, MyEyeDr. is an acquisition company that buys up succesful eyecare practices. At no point did they conduct any interviews of the managers, or feedback until the 90 day review. So much misinformation and poor training, that they basically set you up to fail.

Interview Questions

• Nothing asked, just absorbed into the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Durham, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

I met with a GM. We sat and talked about what the job demands were. She asked if I felt like I was capable of doing the job. The rest of the interview was just general conversation. She was trying to get to know what type of person I was. We talked for about 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Only one 1:1 interview with a manager. Got a call a few days later with a job offer. Got asked basic interview questions. Interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Somewhat. I asked for one pay but they said they could only do an amount that was 50 cents less.