MyEyeDr. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MyEyeDr. Interview Questions

Interviews at MyEyeDr.

2.1

Eyewear Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyEyeDr..

Interview

Once you apply online someone contacts you for an in person interview. From there you will be contacted to inform you if you are hired or not. Then training is very easy.

Patient Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Bel Air, MD) in November 2019.

Interview

About 30 mins with office manager. Introduced to other employees there. Typical interview with questions about past experience and knowledge of company. It was very quick for me, called to offer me the job the next day following my meeting.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal workplace in 3 words.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. in October 2019.

Interview

Standard phone interview, followed by in person interview with District Manager. Gives background of company along with expectations within store and district. Asks basic management questions to try and gauge knowledge and fit with company.

Sent thank you and follow up email but DM never responded even with a “sorry you were not selected” instead went with total ignore of follow up emails. Very unprofessional and went against everything I was told about the company, or is it?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult employee situation you have ever felt with?   Answer Question

Optical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Raleigh, NC) in July 2019.

Interview

I received an e-mail requesting that I call back to schedule an interview. I did and was scheduled within two days to come for an interview. The interviewer was very pleasant and recommended that I try applying for other positions within the company.

Interview Questions

• What hours would I be available?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

very easy! walked in and applied. received a call the next day. meet with the DM abd was offered soon after. the entire process was easy and pretty unprofessional

Eyewear Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Woodbridge, VA) in June 2019.

Interview

I had Fun, one of the best interviews i have had, I had great interaction with my interviewer. she started by asking me to tell about myself and who I was. She asked me if someone had referred me to the job, I said yes and which employee it was. I answered all of her questions honestly, and confidently.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for this job ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview went rather well in my opinion despite how nervous I was I do however find it very unprofessional that there was no follow up call or email recieved .

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Durham, NC).

Interview

Met the recruiter at a job fair. She first conducted a very brief phone interview then Skype interview, followed by a final interview with the location's general manager and district manager.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time where you went out of our way to help someone out in a work setting.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. in May 2018.

Interview

I received a referral for this position. I sent in my resume, received a call 2 days later from the DM. From there I had a phone interview where my job offer was discussed. Once I accepted the position, I submitted for my background check. The background check took awhile but I believe that was due to the time difference for my reference. I received a call about 3 weeks later that it had cleared and started within days!

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Baltimore, MD) in April 2018.

Interview

Got email from the DM I had interview the DM basically let me know I had the job just went to meet with the GM and see if she liked me or not