MyEyeDr. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Baltimore, MD) in April 2018.

Interview

Got email from the DM I had interview the DM basically let me know I had the job just went to meet with the GM and see if she liked me or not

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Washington, DC).

Interview

Quick. Less like an interview more like an offer. Just explained the position and asked about my availability and my previous experience with similar work. Pretty simple interview. Lasted less than thirty minutes. Very simple very easy. Received my offer call the next day after my references were contacted. Tried to negotiate but because of my lack of optical experience I couldn't negotiate what I ultimately wanted.

Patient Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was fast and I received an offer hours later. Asked why I wanted to work there, and when I can start. My district manager didn't ask why I quit previous jobs, it was like chatting with a friend.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Only one 1:1 interview with a manager. Got a call a few days later with a job offer. Got asked basic interview questions. Interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Somewhat. I asked for one pay but they said they could only do an amount that was 50 cents less.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MyEyeDr..

Interview

First interview with HR was about 30 minutes. It was more of an interview describing the company and job roles. I was asked two behavioral questions and salary expectations. Second interview was with the district manager. I was asked about 6 behavioral questions and I received an offer the next morning.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Raleigh, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

The recruiter spoke to me about the different positions and based on my skill set, experience, and interests, and pay desire, she suggested me the eyewear consultant. I explained. Was horrible at sales, and id try the optometic technician position.

Interview Questions

• Very simple, basic questions asking how youd handle situations with medical patients, good and bad experiences, relations to past experinces and jobs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was called in for interview. Met with hr rep, went well. Next day met with dm, job was offered. I decided not to take Job because benefits and hours weren't what I was looking for. It seems like a great group of people and a great company. Just not for me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't one really the pay is what it is

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Interview

Filled out an application and two weeks received an email saying they would like to speak further with me. Called HR. Voice mail was full. Sent an email. Recruiter emailed back asking to schedule a phone interview. Never heard back from the recruiter after promptly responded. I wish I could say I had a positive experience with My Eye Dr, but I never had the opportunity to speak with someone about the job. If the position has been filled, email people back. If you don't have time and need to reschedule, email people back. Common courtesy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. in May 2018.

Interview

I received a referral for this position. I sent in my resume, received a call 2 days later from the DM. From there I had a phone interview where my job offer was discussed. Once I accepted the position, I submitted for my background check. The background check took awhile but I believe that was due to the time difference for my reference. I received a call about 3 weeks later that it had cleared and started within days!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MyEyeDr. (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick for me, 1 brief phone conversation and one in-person interview. I was referred by an employee so it was almost implied in the interview that I was going to get an offer.