N-iX Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at N-iX

N-iX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at N-iX

Interview

Process was good, Hr was keeping me up to date. Technical interview was well prepared and includes technical and theoretical questions from different topics Questions was from basic language syntax to algorithms complexity measurement

Interview Questions
  • What is Big O of N?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lviv

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at N-iX (Lviv)

Interview

HR lady was extremely organized and polite: replied to my application within a day or so and followed me through the entire process. Tech interview itself was extremely 90s: trivial questions and some arrogance from the interviewers. Asked me very basic questions about C++, e.g. what's encapsulation, isomorphism, etc. despite me having 17 years of experience in mostly C++.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Lviv

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at N-iX (Lviv) in Aug 2016

Interview

In linkedin recruiter have written me. Asked about wanted salary and skills. Then it was one technical interview and in a few days one delivery manager interview. All of them were in the office. Almost all answers at the technical interview were correct. Than they said that they want to hire me, but with a lower salary.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lviv

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at N-iX (Lviv) in May 2016

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on Linkedin, with info on career opportunities at N-iX, after that followed a short phone screen. After passing a test task I received invite for an interview at the main office.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to describe responsibilities from my previous workplace
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed