NASA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NASA Interview Questions

Interviews at NASA

2.4

Internship Interview

Interview

I received a phone call to set up an interview time. They called me on a conference call with several people and asked a few questions and then asked if I had any questions. It was over in fifteen minutes.

Internship Interview

Interview

I had a phone call interview where I had to talk about my past experiences and I got to learn more about NASA as a company and what my role would be.

Intern Interview

Interview

I did not have any interview process for NASA Langley Research Center. I just applied for the internship and was given an offer based on essays and my resume. Internships are available in the fall, spring, and summer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NASA in July 2020.

Interview

Was emailed by an intern coordinator to schedule a short interview. The interview itself was not really an interview but just explaining what the internship will entail. Offer letter was sent the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are your academic status and career/educational goals?   1 Answer
    • What are you working on at school?   Answer Question

DEVELOP Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NASA (Boston, MA) in July 2020.

Interview

Interview was remote via google hangouts, talked with the two team leads from my top 2 locations. It was a very good interview, easy going, and they are really nice/personable people. Questions weren't too hard or grueling. Definitely prepare though. Half were logistical, half were real interview questions. I haven't heard back about my offer yet.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this position? What was one time you had a task to complete with little to no direction?   Answer Question

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Interview

Unfortunately, I do not know if I've been hired. But the interview was fairly short and simple, there is nothing to be nervous about. They do offer flexible interview dates to suit your schedule.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I chose to go into the space industry.   1 Answer

Communications Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NASA.

Interview

Overall it was straightforward. My PI was very nice. I applied for the social and science communications intern role. I only had to submit an application and they reviewed it from there for me to get an interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NASA.

Interview

There was not interview for this position. I applied online and received an offer after 2 week of applying. I would say that it depends on the position that you are applying for. I am not confident in saying that it is the same way for all internship positions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for NASA?   2 Answers

Communications Interview

Interview

Applied online through the internship portal. I applied early in the cycle, but still received a phone interview within a few weeks. The questions were straightforward and the process moved quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NASA (San Francisco, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

I interviewed for the NASA DEVELOP summer position. There is only one interview session, which lasts about 45 minutes. It is all behavioral questions and some questions regarding to your tech experience but experience is not necessary. The interviewers are really friendly and helpful so it felt like a casual conversation. It was done through Google Hangout and you can expect to hear back 3-4 weeks depending on how fast they're reviewing applications.