NBH Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at NBH Bank

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NBH Bank (Kansas City, MO) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process occurred over approximately 6 weeks. There were multiple methods utilized. Initially there was a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by a conference call with the hiring manager and another specialized associate. After the phone interviews there were a series of face-to-face interviews two of which required a prepared presentation. Upon offer the company also ran a background check, drug screening, and credit check with my permission.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were typical. During the application process there were personality and skill quizzes. Through a series of interviews there were inquiries about prior experience, skills, education, and expectations of the company. As well as specific client service scenarios. For the position I applied there were also speaking components which required a prepared presentation and PowerPoint to be drafted for the occasion.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NBH Bank in January 2014.

Interview

First interview was ok. Second one was 3 weeks later. Took a month and a half to get an offer letter. After that it took another month to start.

Human Resources Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBH Bank in February 2018.

Interview

Received email asking to schedule a phone interview for two days later at 1pm local time. I accepted. The phone interview lasted 35-40 minutes. And then... nothing. No calls or emails, no follow-up whatsoever- which is inconsiderate to applicants. How a company treats applicants tends to reflect how they treat employees...
    Interviewer spoke in fairly vague terms about recent structure changes and that there were ‘some challenges’.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were involved in your community.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NBH Bank in October 2015.

Interview

Spoke to HR based out of Kansas City, and they set me up with an interview with 4 people for the same day. HR did not seem to organized, it seemed like they waited to the last minute to get me in to interview. Honestly, they probably did not have too many candidates to choose from at that point because it had been over a month since I applied.