NCH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCH Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2016

2.3

Developer Interview

Interview

Basic questions, Interview process has technical and behavioral questions. Please prepare notes from your previous projects to answer properly. You can google these questions and prepare.
    1) Tell me a situation where you had to convince team for design changes
    etc.

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Deceptive. Misleading. I inquired about opportunity to grow, opportunities to share ideas and opportunities to be developed however they offered up no real insight/explanations into how NCH ensures those things happen.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle GOSSIP?!   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call only had some behavior questions. Onsite is not a technical interview, just learn about your resume. And just ask a question about what's root user I remember. The manager only care about your resume whether has the keyword of their job description.

IT= Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied in April in Irving, Texas and ended up getting invited to drive down to their office for an interview. The interview was laid back, not as technical as other interviews. It was more of them just asking about certain aspects on your resume, and to explain your talents in more detail. I was asked about what courses I have taken in school so far. They were more just trying to see if you were a good fit within the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about X-Chem?
      Tell me more about SQL (arbitrary, could be any language) on your resume.
      What courses have you taken so far in school?
      Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview had 3 rounds. The first interview was a phone interview with the Recruiting HR and was all behavioral. The second interview was with the Manager over the call and was a mix of HR and Technical. 3rd round was in head quarters and was more technical. All three rounds were easy if you have knowledge of what is mentioned in your resume. Also confidence is the key.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you failed and how did you handled it?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX).

Interview

Initial Phone Interview with middle manager. Face to face within 2 days. Job offer within 2 days. The questions are all very basic and the interview is relaxed. You should dress for success even though the office is business casual. Plan to spend at least 2 hours during the F2F. You will sit with a current rep and listen to live sales calls before talking to Manager.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NCH (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through Indeed. Got a call from HR after a month or so. Had good HR interview then scheduled onsite interview with 3 interviewers. Total duration of onsite interview was 3 hours. But the saddest part is I did not get any response after that. Many times I called up for follow up but no one answered my calls even sent an email to HR but no response. This is not expected from a such big company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this field?   1 Answer

Account Representative/Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the sales manager within a few days. The interview consisted of a brief phone and scheduled for a face to face. I did the in person interview w/manager did some shadowing to see if this is what I wanted to do. It was something i saw myself being able to do and felt like I'd fit right in.

Interview Questions

Pay was too low I haven't worked for such a low pay in about a decade. Commissions is involved but still didn't seem worth it.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at NCH.

Interview

Meet with a Recruiter that sells you on the job, then 2nd interview you meet with prospective manager. They tell you that it is easy to make $100k + in the 1st year, but pay you $1,000 Salary per Month.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set initial pay scale that you can never reach the higher tier.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview than an in-person on site at Irving. It was basic questions. The first was a screening interview then followed by an in person conducted by the hiring manager/the person I would be working for. You need to know about each department to understand what they do, not just NCH