NEA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NEA Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at NEA

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NEA.

Interview

Basic interview questions that they wanted straight forward answers for. Interviewer from Human Resources typed out all the answers. Didn't read up on my background and resume. Knew nothing about me before interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one of your weaknesses, strengths, time you were in conflict and how you overcame. Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Senior Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NEA (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview which went very well with the hiring manager. The next interview was a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager where I learned more about the position. The 3rd interview was a panel interview with different business unit leaders...this was the most enjoyable part of the interview. I as able to interact with these different leads to learn some of their requirements from the purchasing department.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle the termination of a contract?   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NEA.

Interview

I was asked to fill up an application form and do an essay question followed by an hour interview. The panel consists of the deputy director, senior assistant director and assistant director.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you enjoy at your current company?   Answer Question