NFC Amenity Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Interview

Great interview, really learned alot about the company, the comapny's mission and what role i would be playing. the company gave me several option within NFC to start from and grow. it felt like a great opportunity

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NFC Amenity Management.

Interview

I found the position online on indeed. I sent my resume and got a call later that week. I went in for the interview the next week. The interview was held in a hotel meeting room. It was a line of people who also was waiting for be interviewed as well.

Interview Questions

• Name a celebrity that has the same birthday as you? ~ Yeah I didn't get it either but I did actually know the answer, lol. I also was asked about my work experience. ( They will base your salary on your experience.)   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFC Amenity Management.

Interview

I interviewed with the boss at the apartment complex I was working at. It was a really easy interview and one on one. The interview was just held in the lobby and only took about 10-15 minutes.
    Just Standard Interview questions.
    Three Strengths and three weaknesses.
    When are you available?
    It was a very relaxed and easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NFC Amenity Management (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

I arrived to my interview 30 minutes early but wasn't interviewed until 2 hours later. Did not receive an apology. We were in open space so the noise level was loud. The Interviewer seemed more interested in personal affairs then in my professional experience.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have? Why do you want to work for this company? How well do you deal with stress?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NFC Amenity Management (Reston, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was more about information on the company and less about your skills. The interviewer spoke more about the job and how many buildings they had and the process after the interview.

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NFC Amenity Management.

Interview

group interview. Very interactive. Came in sat for awhile. we did a lot of group activities that required us to really think and analyze the concierge business. A lot of customer service geared questions .

Interview Questions

• what would you do if (scenario) ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFC Amenity Management (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied through indeed and got a call a few days later to come in for an interview. Interview went really well and was offered the position on the spot. Overall a great applications and interview process that did not have you waiting for weeks for communication.

Interview Questions

• About my experience in Customer Service was on of the main questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFC Amenity Management (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Coming in with experience, the manager briefly gave me a tour of the club area where you'll be working, showed me the different areas i.e. Pool, gym, locker rooms, play area for children. Soon after the tour was done, the manager had me sit with the front desk attendee to over shadow the system used on the computer.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to work weekends?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFC Amenity Management (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview, then an in person interview, and I was training just a couple weeks later. It was a semi casual interview, though I would recommend wearing the uniform : black slacks, white collared dress shirt, and black jacket.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult interaction with a resident? i.e. needing to ask them to leave a closed amenity area etc.   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFC Amenity Management.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and professional. The Director who interviewed me was very direct with his questions which let me know that he knew what he wanted out of his candidate.

Interview Questions

• Do I have previous experience?   1 Answer