NGHA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NGHA Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2016

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NGHA.

Interview

HR manager: asked questions about the industry as a whole. more of general questions nothing surprising. it took the HR manager forever to see me. took a tour after the interview and told to come next week for final interview and introductions to employees.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and why do you want to work for us when there is no competitive salaries   Answer Question

Tradesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NGHA (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2015.

Interview

You must pass the interview as the jod description you applied,.,take note: Be confident.
    The interview is base only for what you can do about your job description, as a bldg. electrician you must answer all the electrical duties and responsibilities.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I interviewed at NGHA (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Basic questions, 2 interviews one with recruiter another with director. I was hired right away and started working the very next day. I didn't even know i was starting then

Nurse Coordinator/Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NGHA (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2014.

Interview

It took about amonth for the intervew to takeplace. Got all the documenation done. The agency consultant conduct an interview to analyse my job scope. Then, after analysing, they will let me kno wthe position that suits to my criteria.

Interview Questions

• Why choosing NGHA?; What is my current job role and my expectation   1 Answer

Negotiation

The overall interview went smoothly and they were impress with my confidence level

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NGHA in October 2011.

Interview

Met with HR and discussed job requirements and position

Interview Questions

• How is your knowledge in Cisco   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at NGHA (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in September 2011.

Interview

before i got hired here in NGHA RIYADH SAUDI ARABIA i have a work but small salary!and when i went to the agency they told me how much will they pay me and what is my work here in riyadh!so i accepted the job because this is my opportunity to travel and to have a good job even so far away with my family and friends!when i got here in riyadh i have been cultured shocked because of the way of their living and the way they talk and the way they accommodate people!this is what the agency also tuckled about my job and the country will i going!

Interview Questions

• how much you think your salary will be on this job?   1 Answer
    • when did you want to go and face this new job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

good and a little bit of satisfaction!

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGHA (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2009.

Interview

Upon receipt of call from my present employer, I had personality met with interviewer where which we have discussed about my current position and the job descriptions of what I do.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations from our company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiation.

It is being advised to other job seekers to prove themselves first prior negotiate with the salary with an understanding between you and the interviewer that should you be able to pass their expectations on you after the probationary period, you expect to get a higher pay based on your performance.