NHS Grampian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHS Grampian Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at NHS Grampian

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS Grampian (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Fairly bog-standard to be honest. The only unusual element was that while the Panel wanted a presentation on a given topic, the use of PowerPoint was explicitly ruled out. I can understand why (somehow) but given the technical topic demanded the request was more of a hindrance then an aid, and I'm unsure to this day what value it added in terms of distinguishing between candidates.

Interview Questions

• What training and development needs do you think you may have in terms of entering the NHS from a non-health background?   1 Answer

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NHS Grampian (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

Submit application online. Wait for 2-3 weeks to be contacted for having an interview, if you pass the first step. Interview took 30-45 minutes. The questions are quite standard questions such as asking you to summarise your experience, what is the most difficult problem or circumstance you've ever had and how you overcome, what is your success story, etc.

Interview Questions

• I was asked whether I am formally qualified project management i.e. PRINCE2 which was not stated in the post's requirements and was asked about the technical questions and how to administrate the specific software which is not stated in the job qualifications. I found it is difficult to answer the questions of the areas that are not giving a crew in the post advertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate as it seems to be a fix scheme remuneration.